Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo Project

• 22-03-2009 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi,
    Some of you may have seen this already in the Paganism forum: I'm doing a photographic project for college and I'm looking to take portraits of people from various religious backgrounds. Originally it was supposed to be just Pagans (in fact originally it was supposed to be just skateboarders but that's another story...!), but due to lack of Pagans I've decided to extend it to all religions in Ireland today.
    Anyway I'm wondering if there are any Muslims on here who would be willing to have their portrait taken for this project or know of anyone who would be, pm me if you want and I can give you more details, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks,
    Niall

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

making sticky for a week or until Niall is happy with it being unstuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭ender ender

Thanks for making this a sticky, Hobbes, hopefully I'll get some subjects although it has proven more successful just to go to people in person and ask. If anyone is interested I'm in Dublin most days during the week, we can arrange to meet up.

Actually I may just approach the IFI mosque on the South Circular Road and see if they can help me out, if anyone here is familiar with it maybe they could let me know if that'd be ok...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭ender ender

You can un-sticky this now if you like, thanks Hobbes. Found no willing subjects but the IFI mosque on the SCR said I might be able to photograph the mosque itself. Thanks for the help... Niall

Advertisement