Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French dialogue on Irish win?

Options
  • 22-03-2009 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭

Quite possibly a few people will be asked to comment on the Irish win at the weekend. Anyone got any notes on national pride and stuff? Care to share?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭robz18

I'm pretty worried about this myself. I can't see why the examiner wouldn't ask about it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Just bluff it, it's just a bit of passe compose, par exemple:

J'ai regarde le match dans le bistro en direct avec mes copains. L'ambience etait encroyable.

L'Irlande a gagne une victoire formidable contre les Galles a Cardiff. Le score c'etait dix-sept a quinze.

Mon jouer prefere c'etait Brian O'Driscoll (BOD!). Il a marque de beaux points! Il est tres intelligent quand il joue au rugby a mon avis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

I think if I get that, I'll just avoid it and talk about the Leinster Cup instead since I've got notes on that. My orals on Monday :(. I've also prepared a bit on mother's day because my examiners a woman and I suggest anyone else to ready them for that.

Advertisement