Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber needed ASAP

Options
  • 22-03-2009 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,

I need to find a plumber in Dublin city asap - my brother has a flood in his apartment but he's away and I've the spare keys. I need to drive up from Kilkenny and don't know any plumbers in Dublin, I'm ringing a few via yellow pages but so far no joy. anyone got a rec of a plumber who will come out to an apartment today?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

http://www.plumberdublintoday.ie/plumbing_services_9.html
    087 988 77 86
    n order to assist during an emergency, turning the main shutoff valve, usually located under the kitchen sink or in the hot press for instance, is crucial in the case of a flooding, and can do a great deal to prevent damage before your plumber arrives.

Remember that even if you decide to tackle your plumbing problems on your own, you can always contact us, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have or assist you if things go wrong.

Is there a landlard/building supervisor you can call ?
    They may have someones listed at a contact.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

His household insurance might also have a 24/7 number you can call as well, if you can get in touch with him and find out where he keeps his documents.

Advertisement