Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone eForum

• 22-03-2009 1:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Anyone any ideas if Vodafone plan to develop a Forum anytime soon similar to that across the pond?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

O2 seem to be the first to do it over here ... I'd guess the other networks are eagerly waiting to see how it turns out.

Personally I think the O2 one has been pretty successful so I hope others follow suit :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Yes I believe Vodafone are jumping on the band wagon soon, I got an email during the week about the introduction of it. There was no date on it though, hopefully soon though:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    Yes I believe Vodafone are jumping on the band wagon soon, I got an email during the week about the introduction of it. There was no date on it though, hopefully soon though:)
    What sorta email was this? Is this something we can signup to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Random wrote: »
    What sorta email was this? Is this something we can signup to?
    It was something to do with their new I Choose Service, they haven't launched it yet but are soon enough, it was something to do with that, I cleared out my email inbox on Friday so I dont have it anymore but it was on those lines anyway. Details on offers they are thinking of introducing, like a survey kinda thingy...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭CivilEx

I e-mailed VF CC directly about this a few months back and didn't really get any vibe either way from them on their intentions. I might try them again this week to see if there is any change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Kurn

Very surprised this started happening myself, but O2 seems to have a a hit with their forum.. it also seems to humanise the whole thing...if ya know what I mean...

Advertisement