Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Obama a friend of Muslims?

• 22-03-2009 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

I THOUGHT I MIGHT SEXY UP THE TOPICS A BIT HERE BUT THE MASTER HEAD CENSORS WHAT IS TO BE TALKED ABOUT ON THIS FORUM

KEEP THE FORUM DRY

CENSORSHIP BY A NON MUSLIM MODERATOR

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Looney tunes stuff, tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

I am going to have to agree with Nodin, regarding the Youtube film. Its sounds pretty damn silly.

As for the US, they will do what is in there best interests, like pretty much everyone else. Its come down to the ideology of the state which is more or less Capitalism. So friendship doesn't really come into. Its more whats in it for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

A documentry about Obama done by a Paleoconservative. It's like Michael Moore doing a documentry on Republicans.

I am not sure what this has to do with this forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 balkanac

Mr Hobbs it has plenty to do with Islam islam is in the news and that man is the leader of the free world the documentary exposes or rather makes us look at him in different ways many say islam is evil and yet islam can be viewd from many angles and anyways name me one islam forum where an american president isnt discussed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

This forum is not a dumping ground for every conspiracy theory out there. You want to talk politics use the politics forum.

• Advertisement
Advertisement