Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Bill Pay Lite

• 22-03-2009 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me if the texts on this are free to just meteor or to every network? Also,if your going to buy a new phone do you get it at the pay as you go price or a discounted price?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

1) Just Meteor to Meteor

2) No discount phones. It's a sim only plan. If you want a new phone, you buy a PayG phone.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

chrislad wrote: »
    2) No discount phones. It's a sim only plan. If you want a new phone, you buy a PayG phone.
    Anyway of using the free upgrade credit with the phone? Or can i just give it to a friend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

jmccrohan wrote: »
    Anyway of using the free upgrade credit with the phone? Or can i just give it to a friend?

You can't avail of it. Your friend would have to use the phone to make at least 3 calls before he could get the credit. Credit is only 20e at the moment anyway. 10e for online reg, and 10e if you top up by 20e the month you register.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Also you could never get the phone unlocked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Also you could never get the phone unlocked.

By Meteor maybe ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement