Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AFL Season 2009 General Thread

• 22-03-2009 2:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,913 ✭✭✭✭

This is a thread for any general comments/opinions questions on the 2009 season which get underway in less than a week.

The tv advertisement for the new season is pretty damn impressive -

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

Carlton for Premiers! Come on!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Traq

Just got my ticket for Thursday night, come on the Blue Boys, here's hoping we spoil the welcome back party for Cousins!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

I just got tickets for the Cats - Hawks game on Friday.
    I wanted to go to the Blues game but a mate is in town and I reckoned this would be the better spectacle. I'll probably be wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Traq

Apparently Thursday night is now a sellout. It's doubtful that all those who bought tickets will turn up as I'm sure there'll be a few scalpers trying to make a quick buck but either way there should be an awesome atmosphere in the G for the season opener. It'll be great to hear such a big crowd singing "We are the Navy Blues"!

Advertisement