Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helmet

Options
  • 22-03-2009 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

Okay, I got an Airsoft Helmet of Eirsoft a while back and have been wondering about it. Its an M88 I think...or at least thats what it says inside the tin. So I have two questions...

1] If your hit in the head while wearing this(by head I mean helmet) does it count as a hit ?

2] This may sound a bit stupid, but may save your teams life in the future. Say a tornado grenade rolls into a killhouse room, Possible to jump on it with your helmet and hold it down till the thing runs out ? (seen it in movies and it just looks cool)

Thanks for answering these questions if anybody can, and I understand that it may vary from site to site but I skirmish at HRTA mostly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Both depend on the rules at the site, but from my personal experience, the answer to both your questions is no.

Advertisement