Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Release Madoff or Risk War", Israel Warns US

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Israel would go to war with there biggest ally over one con man?
    Doesn't seem very likely.

Edit: Also have you another source for this? I'd imagine Israel threatening war on America would be big news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Please add something more when starting a thread than just a link. This is a discussion forum. In future threads like this may be locked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭polishpaddy

I will in future.
    This link says alot of interesting things i've never even heard of before.
    are they true i dunno but it makes for good reading.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

The novel I'm reading at the moment makes good reading and not one word of it is true.

Anyone who thinks Israel would go to war with it biggest ally over a man who appears blatantly guilty of what he's accused of is crazy. Or in fact almost any other reason I can think of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Oh here we go Israel in another trantrum again,

Never, ever, Never, ever fails to surprise me. at all:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

mysterious wrote: »
    Oh here we go Israel in another trantrum again,

Never, ever, Never, ever fails to surprise me. at all:D

Why do you straight away believe this to true?

Why do you straight away believe this to true?

I didn't but I would believe that Isreal will throw its toy's of it's pram and scream and stomp again.

I would be in the lines of wanting more info, this is news to me. I just responded if it were 110% true, would you be surprised by Israels reaction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭M@21

I will in future.
    This link says alot of interesting things i've never even heard of before.
    are they true i dunno but it makes for good reading.

True it is good reading under "Conspiracy Theories".
    Interesting to see that most of the articles are just ads for books as well as the disclaimer at the end -
    "No interviews are granted and very little personal information is given about our contributors, or their sources, to protect their safety."
    Free license to print whatever takes your fancy IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Isreal can be a lot of things but stupid they ain't son....

Isreal can be a lot of things but stupid they ain't son....

Rofl....

No I fan of logic and what I see been displayed out in front of me clearly. I will stick with that.

Israel, or should I specifically say, zionists. They are rutless to the point of provoking any war to futher their own satacious desire for power and greed. Israel will have the ME on their plate if they had their way. They want to have all of the ME to be under their roof.

Since It's my belief, that zionist and the jewish elites in America going back from the beginning of the Consitution and independance of the state. They have been up there with the ruling over America. This is precisely why Israel is an ally of the USA. It is the reason why America is a pro of Israel and anti muslim. If you pay attention any of the recent wars, were of Israels benifet.

Israel want Iraq and Iran anilated, so that Israel can have a stronger position within the ME. Therefore the oil power would be going direct to the USA and Israel. USA has a stronger position in the middleast to likewise. Thus, Iraq and Israel pernament landbanks for the US hands and needs. Next Is Iran. This will be a tricky one, and Israel will not risk a war now, knowing that people are waking up to Israel inappriopriate war mongering. They know to well that the world is paying close attention, including China and Russia too ;)

My source, is purely and I'll be honest. From researching all sides and stories from both sides of the table since 2007. I asked a few people who live in Pakistan and Dubai. They told me a bit about the history and goals of the zionists plans in the ME.

I was very interested in there opinions. But what struck me was, from an outsider looking in. They were not showing hate or bitterness. So I asked why are you not angry of the medias perception of the ME. Why are not fighting Israel back or defending your positon.

They said, its a 50 year war of oil and power. There is nothing we can do. It is the reason why there are muslims extremism, it's the reason why people are blowing themselves up, it's the reason why there is bitterness against the west. There is nothing in their own power they can do to stop it.

This is pretty moving.

• Advertisement
Advertisement