Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N95 Caller Volume

• 22-03-2009 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭

Everytime I receive or make a call the sound is very low on the caller and I can hardly hear their voice? Yet When I play music on the phone its as loud as hell. I tried adjusting the volume on the buttons on the side of the phone but the caller volume is still low?
    Anyone else have this issue or Is this an issue with the phone ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Music volume and call volume come from different speakers. Make a call to any number, and you will see the volume bar at the top of the screen just under the network logo. You have to adjust the volume while making a call using either the button on the side as you did, or you can use the 'right' and 'left' on the main button.

Did you change it during a call? If so then you might have a problem with the phone itself. Which would be fixed for free if still under warranty.

Advertisement