Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot or Flea Markets

Options
  • 22-03-2009 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Any idea of any Car boot sales or flea markets in Cavan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭craigmcc

There is one on the 3rd Saturday of each month from April to December in the grounds of Virginia Church of Ireland (on the right as you enter Virginia from Cavan, end of the town if coming from the Dublin side). The cost is €10 per car and €15 for vans. It is free for anyone coming to buy! Usual runs from about 9.30 to 12.30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Gadjodilo

There used to be one in Belturbet. I don't know if it's still running.

Drop me a message if you'd like me to find out more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Bummer

There was usually one on last sunday of every month....Not 100% tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Clogher and Mullagh markets are probably best. Clogher is on the border near newtownbutler. Just head for clones from belturbet and there is a sign for it on the right hand side...its on every saturday and has big crowds.

Mullagh is on every sunday its beside swanlinbar, again on the border...its a lot smaller and not near as good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 amx

There is car boot sale every Sun from 10 am in Cavan. It's beside Petshop on Ballinagh road.

• Advertisement
Advertisement