Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you get a mirror cut?

Options
  • 22-03-2009 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I'm living in Dublin 1 and want to get a mirror for my bathroom that is big and plain with no etchings or wavey bits. Just a nice big rectangle. Does anyone know of somewhere that cuts glass as i'd say that's my best option

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I'm living in Dublin 1 and want to get a mirror for my bathroom that is big and plain with no etchings or wavey bits. Just a nice big rectangle. Does anyone know of somewhere that cuts glass as i'd say that's my best option
    They'll do it in Moyra Glass for you. They're on Clanbrassil ST./Kevin St. junction. Very helpful if you ring ahead and you can even park in their yard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Ask in your local picture framing store. I'm in Dun Laoghaire, so I'd say my locals are too far out for you, but the Framework Gallery and Images are two such.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 RachTheRage

sweet, i'll check that out. Looking for something cheap and cheerful - well relatively cheap I don't want something crappy either!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Call into Arnott's bargain shop in Middle Abbey Street. They regularly have framed mirrors at reasonable prices. If you don't want the frame, remove it and buy the fixings for wall attachment in a hardware shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

There's a place opposite Fairview Park in Fairview that should cut you a mirror. They cut one for me a few months ago.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yep, the one in fairview will do it for ya, its called regency glass as far as i can remember, its between marino school and the abrakabra there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

humberklog wrote: »
    They'll do it in Moyra Glass for you. They're on Clanbrassil ST./Kevin St. junction. Very helpful if you ring ahead and you can even park in their yard.

Myra Glass.;) Their number is (01)4533321.

If they can't help you (I'd be surprised if they couldn't), give Action Glass a call (01)4533187. They're 2 min drive from Myra Glass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

regency glass in fairview will sort you out

Advertisement