Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MOTOCROSS

• 22-03-2009 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

IRELANDS FIRST MOTOCROSS TRAINING FACILITY!
    REGISTER YOUR INTEREST!

I am currently working on a project to build Irelands first premier Motocross Training facility. No doubt its going to take alot of hard work. The facility would be in a central Ireland location of approx. 30 acres with 3 tracks. One pro racing track and two training tracks also with a substantial clubhouse,gym,saunas,swimming pool and accomadation for academy tainees etc.
    I am trying to get a picture of the numbers engaged in motocross in Ireland and people to register their interest and express their feelings and support for such a project in order to secure funding etc. and establish if such a project would be viable. To register your interest go to the link below and help me to bring such a facility to Ireland for once and for !Thanking you all in advance.
    http://www.cossworx.ie/motocross_17.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭madmac187

Nice man, loads of people would be interested.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement