Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 prepay internet rates?

• 22-03-2009 6:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭

I was the impression that o2 had the same mobile browsing rate as meteor - 99c a day <50mb - but I can't seem to find this anywhere on their site. Did i imagine this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 roverm

yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

I was the impression that o2 had the same mobile browsing rate as meteor - 99c a day <50mb - but I can't seem to find this anywhere on there site. Did i imagine this?

No you did not imagine it!

http://www.o2online.ie/wps/wcm/connect/O2/Home/Explore+Services/Price+plans/Speakeasy+prepay/Data+Pricing/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

roverm wrote: »
    yes
    Any more useless replys like that will have you taking a break from the Mobiles forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭DrNuyenVanFaulk

Jaysus lads, I could have done with that pricing plan info sooner! Just got €20 ripped out of me in the space of a few minutes by VNCing via 3G to my home machine.

I thought it was a 99c flat rate for the day. I don't know how I've used up so much bandwidth in such a short space of time - I've used VNC before for ages (as well as Google Maps and Facebook, etc) and it never used up that much data.

€5 / Mb over the 50Mb limit? Cripes.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Mmcd

Jaysus lads, I could have done with that pricing plan info sooner! Just got €20 ripped out of me in the space of a few minutes by VNCing via 3G to my home machine.

I thought it was a 99c flat rate for the day. I don't know how I've used up so much bandwidth in such a short space of time - I've used VNC before for ages (as well as Google Maps and Facebook, etc) and it never used up that much data.

€5 / Mb over the 50Mb limit? Cripes.
    €20 actually :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement