Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study, Study and More Study

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Gloom

The irish orals in our school started today. They were going in alphabetical order too.

People also had their musical practicals today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

ah right, i thought they all started/ended on the same date.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

If I want to study then I'll study, but I find so many better things to do. If someone were to steal my guitars, all of my books and CD's, my ipod, my bed, my tv, my phone, my computer and my family, then I'd probably study.

I'd always have my rubix cube though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 coislifebliain6

ye there are so many distractions. the way i see it is that its only 3 months of work and if we do it well we will have the rewards by having good jobs for the next 40 years! It's scary how quick the time is flying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Paulfarnsworth

im trying to study for orals tomorrow.
    been up since 10. spent the last...4 hours drawing stickment animation on the corners of any book i could find.
    its not a very productive method.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Stress levels have gone up for me since 2.30pm today, have to write out 600 words of our Geography Investigation for tomorrow, French oral on Thursday and Irish oral next Wednesday. Along with trying to do enough study to bring me up 15%-20% in Physics.

Aw well going to Podge and Rodge tonight, :cool: best mates dad is going to be on it (Stuart Dunne aka Billy Meehan from Fair City).;) RTÉ are even sending a car to my mates gaff and all for the 5 of us, luxury or what. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭K-Bowie

Stress levels have gone up for me since 2.30pm today, have to write out 600 words of our Geography Investigation for tomorrow, French oral on Thursday and Irish oral next Wednesday. Along with trying to do enough study to bring me up 15%-20% in Physics.

Aw well going to Podge and Rodge tonight, :cool: best mates dad is going to be on it (Stuart Dunne aka Billy Meehan from Fair City).;) RTÉ are even sending a car to my mates gaff and all for the 5 of us, luxury or what. :D

Waste of Tax Payers money, you should be helping the people instead of taking from it ;););)

On a side note only like what 5 weeks left?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Hmmmmmm better start studying for Irish, oral is next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

K-Bowie wrote: »
    Waste of Tax Payers money, you should be helping the people instead of taking from it ;););)

Me and my mates milked them, free taxi up and back, few drink aswell. Also standing next to Caroline Morahan backstage and her saying "seeya later lads" in the Green Room, quality.:pac:

Advertisement