Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Inside the mind of a (funny) Chelsea fan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Jeremy bleeding Clarkson. As the Chelsea fans sang to Robinho like he said, I'd love to sing to him. "F**k off, Jeremy Clarkson...."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭SectionF

iregk wrote: »
    Jeremy bleeding Clarkson. As the Chelsea fans sang to Robinho like he said, I'd love to sing to him. "F**k off, Jeremy Clarkson...."
    I wouldn't. Pure Chelsea, is Jeremy. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

To my shame I must confess that, while fully acknowledging the man's wankerishness, Clarkson - or perhaps whoever ghost-writes his pieces - does make me laugh.

stovelid wrote: »
    To my shame I must confess that, while fully acknowledging the man's wankerishness, Clarkson - or perhaps whoever ghost-writes his pieces - does make me laugh.
    Ghostwritten? Never thought of that. Nice to see there's someone more cynical than me on here :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

stovelid wrote: »

clarkson does write his own stuff! check out his books (which are his articles) and youll see his cynical sence of humour!

i love the "i dont know who mr robinho is" line! brilliant :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

good piece, a few of my mates saw him at the game and weren't very impressed, he's not very loved !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

i was much more interested in this...

that clarkson article was hilarious tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

SectionF wrote: »
    Ghostwritten? Never thought of that. Nice to see there's someone more cynical than me on here :p
    clarkson does write his own stuff! check out his books (which are his articles) and youll see his cynical sence of humour!
    :

That's my answer. :)

Some of his articles do make me laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

I quite enjoyed that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Loco

Typical Chelsea fan!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

SectionF wrote:
    I wouldn't. Pure Chelsea, is Jeremy.
    To the core! Probably would bleed blue blood if you cut him in two!!!
    Loco wrote: »
    Typical Chelsea fan!

Yeah they are all very wealthy middle aged Top Gear presenters on the beeb who write columns for newspapers aren't they. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

Thats a vary funny piece of writing , shame he is gone for the wrong team tho :)

Barr wrote: »
    Thats a vary funny piece of writing , shame he is gone for the wrong team tho :)

In truth, he could have picked any over-financed EPL outfit...
    as for those people who can’t cope if their team loses. Give me strength. If you get all teary-eyed just because someone from Latvia, playing in a town you’ve never been to, for an Arab you’ve never met, against some Italians you hate for no reason, has missed a penalty, how are you going to manage when you are diagnosed with cancer?
    :D

Advertisement