Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law Of Attraction Group?

Options
  • 22-03-2009 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi, I am wishing to create a Law of Attraction Group with the collaboration of other people in the Cork area. The group will consist of two or more persons who meet on a regular basis, in an atmosphere of trust and harmony for the purpose of providing mutual support and encouragement, and to believe for each other things which each would find difficult to conceive and believe for oneself. The group will not be established for the purpose of solving each other’s problems, but rather to turn problem areas, needs for healing and any other good desire over to the Law of Attraction.
    If you are interested…drop me a line! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

iredia wrote: »
    Hi, I am wishing to create a Law of Attraction Group with the collaboration of other people in the Cork area. The group will consist of two or more persons who meet on a regular basis, in an atmosphere of trust and harmony for the purpose of providing mutual support and encouragement, and to believe for each other things which each would find difficult to conceive and believe for oneself. The group will not be established for the purpose of solving each other’s problems, but rather to turn problem areas, needs for healing and any other good desire over to the Law of Attraction.
    If you are interested…drop me a line! Thanks

huh????? Does anyone wanna explain this to me?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

all_smilz wrote: »
    huh????? Does anyone wanna explain this to me?!?

The Law of Attraction....put very basically, it essentially means being very positive about your goals and obstacles in life, with the belief that you will "Attract" good situations towards yourself....that help?

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

yes thanks
    i think i'll skip it but good luck to all involved....

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

It all sounds a bit mickey dodge to me tbh.
    Let us know how it turns out tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Doesn't seem like an obvious plug at all....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

no need to reinvent the wheel, isin't this what friends/mothers are for?
    i.e. "You can do it" , "I'm sure you passed that exam" etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

1234548563921.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 MT2

I think it could be of interest.

Let me know how you get on and I might try attend.

Cheers,

MT2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

is this like "sarging"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

I need an entourage of Yes Men to boost my ego

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

It's not crazy people. The Law of Attraction is the basis for a book called "The Secret" which has been a bestseller for at least 2 years now. It's basically about using positive thinking to attract the things you want in life.

OP I have the book but all the actual techniques seem to be internet based rather than in the book.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Dankoozy wrote: »
    is this like "sarging"?
    ROFL
    sunnyside wrote: »
    The Law of Attraction is the basis for a book called "The Secret" which has been a bestseller for at least 2 years now.
    OMFG you should have said. I became a Nazi for exactly the same reason after I read Mein Kampf!

Could ye not afford the teachings of xenu? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Isn't Noel whatisname (former host of Noel's house party) a big supporter and promoter of this?

'nuff said......

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Dan Dare

Isn't Noel whatisname (former host of Noel's house party) a big supporter and promoter of this?

'nuff said......

Indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Sir Arsalot

Hi Iredia, I am also looking to start a group about l.o.a. /manifesting in Cork city area.
    I'm a 35 year-old female, ( username might be a bit misleading! ). I'm a reiki healer and have been doing this stuff for years but would like to collaborate ).
    Get back to me if you are still interested in starting a group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 juliankaye

Hey Did you managed to settle up the group? I am interesting in joining!!

Advertisement