Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Life Fm 93.1 cork one year old

• 22-03-2009 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

congrats on your first year 93.1 but you will have to get more people who can talk on air you have some who are "very very good" and some who are? well you should know yourself all in all it's doing some good i think.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭2fivers

Indeed. I'm not 'of the demographic' if you know what I mean, but Congratulations to Life fm on reaching a significant broadcasting milestone.

I was going to join in the discussion on the 'Life' thread on another Irish radio board, but it seems to have been hijacked by some humourless eejit who got fierce upset that some people made a joke he didn't get, and now the whole thread is just one long 'missed-the-whole-point' lecture about the BCI definition of temporary licences, and how his definition of 'pedantic' is the correct one. Life FM takes second place to an I am right - Obey Me! poster, it seems. I legged it out of there, congratulatory message undelivered. No wonder that place is reduced to taking topics directly off this board so that the a half dozen regulars have something to discuss - A few cliquey head the balls have done their best to make sure it stays a closed shop, and as a result it is dying on its arse.

Anyway, sorry. what I would have said there is that it's encouraging to see the station still in existence, despite the BCI's gloomy forecast for new stations last year, and I hope that the Irish airwaves continue to crackle with diversity long into the future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

whats the URL of that other thread... I enjoy reading rants...

Advertisement