Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Run in...

• 22-03-2009 10:31pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Well I have to say I am well pleased with how this years challenges in the Premiership are going.

United, Liverpool and Chelsea still in it at the top.

Newcastle, Boro and WBA fighting it out at the bottom with a lot more teams that could end up getting caught back in there.

I really hope that it goes all the way to the final day of the season for both the top and bottom fights. What a day of football that would be.

What do you guys think of the season so far?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Best season for years. 3 teams can still win the thing, Villa are trying to break into the big four, about half a dozen teand are trying to get into Europe next season, and the same number trying to avoid relegation.

I think we are in for a cracking final two months. Unlike other seasons, everyone has something to fight for, so they will be trying harder.

Some great games to look forward to as well. Arsenal still have to play the top 3 again, so anything could happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,725 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

DaPoolRulz wrote: »
    Best season for years. 3 teams can still win the thing,

It was actually tighther between the top 3 teams at this stage last season.

The relegation battle will be fascinating though.

Advertisement