If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In wall speakers?...Monitor Audio CPW BR?

Options
  • 22-03-2009 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi, don't think you do anything like these...pity as the wife is starting to give me guff over the fact I want to go 7.1 with my 5300ES. My other option is to go with the BRFX speakers which look nice in the pics but in-wall would be a wife friendly way to go. Cheers...

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Macker,

apologies I missed this post over the last few days!

Yep we do the Monitor Audio in-walls no problem, and they sound great!

They are £99.95 each and you can see full details here:

http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/in-wall-in-ceiling/cp1/cpw-br/your-speaker

We also stock the excellent Boston DSi250 in Wall speakers and we have these on offer at just £89.95 for a pair!!!!! Again see details here: http://www.bostonacoustics.com/PDFs/CustomInstallBrochure.pdf

Delivery is free of charge for Boardies on the above..

Keep me posted and apologies for missing the post,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Macker515

John Mc thanks for getting back....£99.95 each sounds great, would keep the other half off my back big time. I would assume they have a mesh/grill just haven't seen one in any pics? It is the CPW BR (rectangle in wall) and not the round in ceiling types.
    How can I go about ordering these as I didn't see them online or do I just give websales a phone call... (would be looking for a pair to start with anyway)...again big thanks for the reply. Cheers...

Macker,

No problem and thanks for the message.

We have to order the in-walls in - we do stock the C165 £79.95 each) and C265's (£129.95) in bulk (these are the in ceiling round types) and the Boston in-walls - but the CPW-BR we do to order (should be in within a week to 10 days absolute max)

All the Monitor Audio CI Speakers include decent grilles and they don't have nasty badges which is a bonus!

I don't know if you could use the in-ceiling types but these are ideal for surround sound as they have directional tweeters and on the keep the spouse happy front - of course they are less visually obtrusive than the in-wall versions.

Anyway enough babbling - if you would like to try any of them out just drop me a PM and I'll get it sorted for you asap.

Thanks again and drop me a line if i can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John Mc thats great sent you a PM...super fast reply thanks lad

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭coley

John, just a follow on from this - can you get your hands on any of the range of Monitor Audio in ceiling speakers?

thanks
    -Coley.

• Advertisement

Coley,

yep, they really are stunning quality and we have most of them available from stock - the C165 (New price today - £69 each) and the C265 (New price today £119.95 each) we have in stock in bulk and they really are excellent!

Both of these are available with delivery free of charge to Boardies Countrywide - drop me a line in you are interested and thanks a million for the enquiry.

ATB,

John Mc

I like the price drop :D
    I have two C165 from you guys already, going for more rooms now.
    Do you have a price on the C165T2?

thanks
    -Coley.

SC165 T2 - I can do this at £84.95 delivered

Drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

John Mc

excellent stuff - I'll PM numbers to you.

-Coley.

Just picked up 2 of the monitor audios yesterday and can't wait to fit them.
    A big thanks to the lads in the shop...macker...installed them today and apart from a few little probs...they are in and painted and have to say they are fantastic...will be hoping to get another 2 pairs of these, the sound is great, bass ain't bad but have a sub to handle this for me. Well hope to get 2 more pairs seeing as we all just got nailed by the boyz in charge if you get my drift.

• Advertisement

Thanks - speakers delivered today!!
    Now just need to get installing.:)

-Coley.

coley wrote: »
    Thanks - speakers delivered today!!
    Now just need to get installing.:)

-Coley.

Hey Coley,

thats only 20% of the battle - now the hard work begins!

Enjoy, and thanks for the business - much appreciated,

ATB,

John Mc

especially when 4 go into a room with a vaulted ceiling ~4m up!!

-C.

:( got charged for deliv.
    Is there a price point or order size where deliv is no longer FOC?

thanks
    -Coley.

JohnMC are you still doing these inwalls?...I was a bit of a fool not to pick up the 2 pairs you had half price a good while back but would love to kit out the room with another 2 pair...pity they don't have an inwall sub but then again would have to some butcher job on the wall to get that in...cheers.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Macker515.

We still have stock of the Monitor Audio Bronze inwall speakers.

The price of £99.95 each would still stand.

Let me know what you think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 btrinajs

Hi Guys

Do you still have have Monitor Audio CPC BR in-ceiling speakers in stock and if yes what is the price?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.