Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club in the everyman on fri/sat nights

Options
  • 22-03-2009 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever go? any good ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

yes it's very good, more for the mid 20's to early 30's age group which ius a good thing.. my favourite club type of place to be honest.

T

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭nah_biy!

Is it true you can get a drink in there till half two?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

nah_biy! wrote: »
    Is it true you can get a drink in there till half two?

Thats right. I like the Everyman, haven't been there in a while though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

No drink till half 2 what times it open until ? Is it actually busy in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Have been there a few times and a lot of my friends go there too, mid-40's (we "think" we look younger). The music is to suit all ages - which is why we love the place - you're not too young or too old to be there! It's just about fun. J

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

The place is suited to all ages but a slightly older crowd mainly, they are fond of playing the big 80s hits from time to time (A-ha, etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

where is this everyman in cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

clansman wrote: »
    where is this everyman in cork?
    Across from Hillbillys on Maccurtain street.

I like the place cause you can stumble acroos the road into hillbillys and munch the s**t out of it. Then stumbe out onto the road, fall infront of a cab and he will take you home :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

used to go fairly often a few years ago but ive heard its not as popular now? Crowd mainly between 25 to 35 with friday being the better night. Great excuse to go a pub crawl along maccurtain street first too.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭clansman

what time does it close at if it only starts serving at 2.30am?

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I'm pretty sure you can get drink there UNTIL half 2
    Most places in cork close earlier.

Slightly OT but when I moved to cork first I asked a taxi driver what time was closing time and he said "This is cork not a different f*cking country!"

Trouble is that the closing hours were totally different to Dublin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭shnaek

mik_da_man wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you can get drink there UNTIL half 2
    Most places in cork close earlier.

Slightly OT but when I moved to cork first I asked a taxi driver what time was closing time and he said "This is cork not a different f*cking country!"

Trouble is that the closing hours were totally different to Dublin :D

True, and it isn't that many years since you could drink till 3.30 in the half moon, or 5 up in Spirit in Dublin. I was over in Berlin there for a few days. Mad place. Clubs don't close at all. You can head in to one on Friday and stay there till Monday. Subway runs all night too, so you can get home any time. Great city!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

They have a film room and a games room on sat night apparently ? Whats that like?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Cost at the door?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

sounds interesting. I've never seen it advertised anyway that there is a club in there. I might have to give it a lash sometime

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭corkgal1981

They have a film room and a games room on sat night apparently ? Whats that like?

Its a good laugh!! Drunken Connect-4!! They show films like The Big Lebowsky and Pulp Fiction :)

Advertisement