Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Incoming connections - UPC / uTorrent

Options
  • 22-03-2009 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

Changed nothing, have checked everything is configured properly. Unable to reach the open ports. Have UPC blanket clocked ALL incoming connections? Or all uTorrent incoming traffic? Any ideas? I'm 100% sure the configuration is correct and the ports are opened. Worked fine for over a year, now always says "no incoming connections"... hmmm

:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

I am having some issues alright to, Was using a Private torrent site earlier usually get about 1mb down min and 50 seeds and left it for 5 hours and 1.5mb downloaded!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

same ehre with utorrent

usually the seed i use gives me like 500kbs download, currently getting highs of 100 normal average bout 5kbs

Whats going on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

mine has just gone green saying "your network is OK" then it changed back to yellow after about 2 minutes saying "no incoming connections". I guess this proves that the "configuration" is right, and its either down to the tracker or UPC?

well mine sorted itself out

For some reason in preferences, a few boxes ticked themselves, unclicked them, and im getting faster then normal speeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

likewise! mine is all GREEN now and Im getting as fast as I ever had... strange that... but welcomed. ;)

• Advertisement

gone again

Getting "!" symbol saying problem with my port, never was before

Any ideas how to solve this?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Launch uTorrent as an admin using Run As.

well thanks for that

Network is back working ok, still slow speeds though :/
    Annoying as ****, sick of internet in irelands, its absolutely crap compared to europe

back to exclamation mark, this is ****ing ridic, out of the blue this happens. Annoying as hell

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Well UPC are not trottling Downloads anyway just checked.

I'm on Eircom, its something to do with bit torrent me thinks, line speed looks normal, keep getting that exclamation mark saying there something wrong with my listening port

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

can we keep discussions of P2P to the one thread please
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055334444

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement