Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this a 'taxi-driver' inspired new political movement?

Options
  • 23-03-2009 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭

Spotted this website(http://www.wethepeopleofeire.com/) plastered over the back of the bonnet of a taxi tonight.

Thought my eyes were deceiving me when i saw the harp symbol along with the word 'bunreacht' in the weirdest places on a large blue sticker of a taxi. When i was stopped at traffic lights, i was trying to make out what on earth this label was. Thought it was one of those taxi regulation stickers until i realised it was some promotion.

Anyway, what is this about 'educating' people on their constitutional rights? I note from the website where it specifically mentions corruption.
    Is to educate and inform the sovereign people of Ireland from the consistent violations of their constitutional rights by all corrupt politicians, parties and the so-called Justice system, (foreign and domestic).
    There is persistent endemic and systemic corruption of state and semi state systems and organisations, which are working in enmity and totally contrary to the good “of all” sovereign National Irish people.

Is this the start of a revolution against the present system or do the taxi drivers know something that we don't? ;):D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,429 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I saw a similar one which went on about only the Oireachtas can enact law, which seemed to be targeted at the taxi regulator (for enacting devolved law).

Advertisement