Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

corel print & photo house for vista???

• 23-03-2009 12:42am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

Hi just droppin in for some help...

Up until recently I've used corel print house & photo house for photo editing. I loved the way they worked together. I could edit/restore new and old (scanned) photos very easily on photo house, then I could print them on an a4 page of photo paper in the print house. Alas, that was on an old computer running win98.

@. I'm looking for something I can buy on disc, that won't break the bank under 30euro or better free!!

any ideas...

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Is it the first ever print and photo house you were using or a newer version?

Print & Photo house kick started me into photography when I was 17 and got my first copy of it so I actually came in via editing rather than traditional film photography. I have used corel ever since but over the last few weeks have been slowly stepping into photoshop. Currently I have corel photoshop x2 (12) and I do love it althoough I have been stepping up in versions for years although it is quite easy to use and similar to photoshop in tools and quality.

I think it can be bought for around €120 in the shops which is hugely affordable compared to photoshop also. I dont use it for printing though, I use digital darkroom for printing which suits me perfect. Hope this helps.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭artieanna

thanks for that

I wonder if corel has any new versions out for vista..
    If they have has anyone tried it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Well I use the x2 on windows xp and vista.

Has print and photo house even been upgraded in the last few years? Do you still have the disc? I have mine still but there is a big crack on it and cant get a replacement anywhere, I just love that program as it was my first ever one, came free with my first oc when I was 17.

Advertisement