Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum drop down lists

Options
  • 23-03-2009 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭

The drop down list of forums from the top of the page hasn't been on my page at all this evening?

And when replying to topics using the quick reply function, after clicking the post button, the page doesn't go anywhere. So you need to refresh the page!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, when i click one of the drop down menu's that I can see (quick links, search posts etc) Only the very very top left corner comes up, if i hoover my mouse over a different one and then go back, the whole drop down comes up then!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Sounds like something is up with javascript there. Everything is fine for me. Have you tried clearing your cache?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Nope. Going to do it now and see if it makes any difference. Was wierd though, as it was working fine earlier, and don't think i've even turned off my laptop since then....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Everything is fine for me this evening too using Firefox 3.0.1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Just cleared my cookies and all seems to be fine. Should have tried that first.....sorry lads!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

No worries. Glad you sorted it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement