Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexiest Accent In Ireland??

Options
  • 23-03-2009 4:30am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Has to be the Donegal accent! Wouldnt you agree??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

Nooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭IrishSerf

As Gaeilge maybe, but sweetalk a Yank in a Kerry accent and you're on a WINNER!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

I'll second the fact that the Kerry accent is quite appealing to those from the North American continent...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭xp90

Point Taken, a bit of the old cúpla focail and the ladies don't stand a chance :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

The Yanks hardly know their arse form their elbow (sweeping generalisations ftw) so won't have clue whether you're from Donegal, Kerry or even Leitrim.

Any Irish brogue will reel them in.

• Advertisement

"is maith liom caca miolas agus an aimsir" who would'nt melt at our bi-lingual culture?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭xp90

IrishSerf wrote: »
    "is maith liom caca miolas agus an aimsir" who would'nt melt at our bi-lingual culture?

+1

Old chat up line but here goes....

To Yank: Have you any Irish in you?
    Yank: No
    To Yank: Would you like some?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Xavi6 wrote: »
    The Yanks hardly know their arse form their elbow (sweeping generalisations ftw) so won't have clue whether you're from Donegal, Kerry or even Leitrim.

Any Irish brogue will reel them in.

Ahhhh .....the sweeping generalisation.

It all depends on what you like to hear. I grew up with the Irish, as well as working for three different Irish owned pubs in the States, so I would have a much better appreciation for regional dialects.

When given the choice to listen to different women from around the country. I always go with the ones with the biggger breasts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Stones85

I prefer north western accents, don't mind belfast either. But North Antrim and south Armagh/Louth have to be the worst in the country!!!

EDIT: I've met a few dubs you try to come off posh english toff accents, while they don't sound as bad as the above, they are a million times more annoying!! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

the Polish accent is pretty damn sexy

Advertisement