Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is Pic n Mix Ball?

Options
  • 23-03-2009 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Just wondering when this is on this year? and if tickets are available and how much?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

The pick and mix ball is on thursday night. I'm not too sure about the price for the full thing but I know the afters is €12

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

price for full thing 25euros

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭yy885

Masquerade Ball

Thursday 26th of march
    Rochestown Park Hotel
    Tickets Full €25, afters €12

Entertainment:
    Deuces Wild + 2 Dj's
    300 Free Masks
    Pre Ball Bash at the Loft Bar
    Tickets on sale from 12th march.

For hotel Rooms contact rochestown directly (€45pps limited number of rooms)

Note: Wednesday the 25th will be the last day Full tickets are sold. Afters tickets will still be sold afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

This was a good craic. The band were pretty good too. I really liked the room we were in aswell. last time i was there i was in that room down stairs which is pretty dull. i think pretty much everyone was upstairs. i look in down stairs when i was heading off around 1:30am and there was hardly anyone in there. I'll def go again next yr. What did everybody esle that went think of the night?

Advertisement