Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychology

Options
  • 23-03-2009 10:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi there,

Im hoping to apply as a mature student in '10 to study Psychology. I will be applying to UCD/Trinity and Maynooth hopefully/

I'm just wondering if anyone has done the course/applied this year and if ye can give me an tips as to what they course is like with regards to contact hours..the quantity of work you are given each semsester and generally what they thought about it.

I have no prior experience really in pyschology but I plan to do maynooths certificate in pyschology come september so im hoping that would help with academic achievements on my application as my leaving cert was mediocre. I did do work experience in secondary school in Cheeverstown House and I also worked with adults that have polio..
    I was also a carer for a person wilth alzheimers for a few months after I left school

Would these be relevant for my application?

Any tips or advice would be really appreciated

Advertisement