Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened to the Guess shop off Grafton Street?

Options
  • 23-03-2009 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi, I hope I'm in the right forum here.

I received a present from the Guess shop on St Anne Street for Christmas and it wasn't very practical so brough it back to exchange it. The manager was more than helpful and advised me that their new stock was not due in till the end of January so issued me with a credit note and advised me to call back then as their would be more choice available. I asked was their any expirey date on this and told no, that it would be valid for up to 6 months.

Happy with this I headed home and kept an eye online to see when something I liked became available. A local store that also stocked Guess products had just gotten some nice new stock in so on Saturday (21st March) I headed into town to pick up my new wallet. When I got there, the shop was gone. No notice to say it had moved or anything just an empty buliding. I enquired with the shop across the road as to what had happened and was told that it had just shut down without any notice.

So now I am left with a €70 credit note and nothing to show for it. Has anyone any ideas about what happened and if I can redeem the credit note anywhere else or get refunded for it?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement