Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby Celebrations

Options
  • 23-03-2009 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Anyone know if there are plans for the Irish team to parade around limerick this week?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

I haven't heard anything and i doubt it.

Sure they had their celebrations in Dublin yesterday and i think thats all they will do.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Anyone know if there are plans for the Irish team to parade around limerick this week?

Don't you know it was the 6 Nations and not the Heineken cup :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

any chance POC or the others might bring the trophies down for a few photos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

im sure it will make itself down here eventually...be nice to the the Heineken cup( assuming munster win again) the Triple Crown and the Six nations all in Thomond Park...

There is a discussion over in the Rugby Forums on where it will be held not as landsown is a big hole in the ground...maybe the GAA will let them keep it in croker :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

I haven't heard anything and i doubt it.

Sure they had their celebrations in Dublin yesterday and i think thats all they will do.

I heard from a Cork City Councillor on Sat night that they had a reception planned.

• Advertisement
Advertisement