Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rebuild of Evangelion.

Options
  • 23-03-2009 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

So,have any of you seen part one yet? I saw it and it definaitely makes the story more easy to follow on first viewing.Part two in out this summer.How would you like the new ending to be and what do you expect from it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Ooooh, sounds good to me...
    I stupidly watched the end of evangelion first, then never really felt the drive to watch the rest of the series:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Otaku Girl

tman wrote: »
    Ooooh, sounds good to me...
    I stupidly watched the end of evangelion first, then never really felt the drive to watch the rest of the series:o

I watched the end of eva first too but eventually watched the rest of the series.Both endings are awesome it there own ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

As I started in BBT (before BitTorrent), I ended up watching Eva so late at night after waiting for Kazaa to download, I can't even remember the last 5 episodes! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 OrigamiDragon

Well, I certainly didn't start BBT, but I watched the whole Shinseki Evangelion in a single night, and I'm telling ya - don't do that. The series are quite good, but when you watch it at night, and when you watch it seamless, it has much greater impact upon your brain cells %)
    And I do remember the 5 last episodes. I can sum it with a single word: brainf*ck. That's pretty much it. Unless you're trying to follow what they're saying there. Oh, and I watched the Directors Cut or something like that, so last episodes were extended with more pure cerebral-penetrating action.
    I do have RoE on my hdd, but I still haven't watched it, don't know why really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 frankiben123

That manga look really nice!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 OrigamiDragon

Really? I think I'm gonna try reading it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

if you read Angelic Days you'll be surprised. it's a completely different premise and storyline, very shoujo feel to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Evangelion 1.0 (1.11 :D)
    is a fantastic movie. Loved it. From what I've heard from those who've watched it, the second is even better.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,417 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

This was HUGE in Japan this summer (Evangelion 1.0 / 2.0 stuff was in every toy / DVD store, plus was playing in all the cinemas) but unfortunately a lack of language skills meant there was no point going to see it in the cinema! I really must watch the whole series though - I loved the first four or five episodes but never continued on after that. I think my next TV project has just chosen itself :)

I love the titles though: You Can (Not) Advance :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 steeven09

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sigfried

I want to see the movie too. People are saying the storyline has more sense, more organized.

The manga is much better, and the author said that the final will be different from the anime series. So i think we can expect a better ending, not the:

Everyone dying and joining like glue into a higher existence

Advertisement