Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New license delays.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

will do. Just got a letter today that my shotgun licence is now also available for collection. Applied for that bout 2 weeks after the rifle licence. Going to be very broke by the end of this week :D

I'm relying on them taking a while to process my deer rifle so I can save the funds to pay if off by the time the licence comes through. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Does this new setup apply to antiques and deact authorisations?
    I've been waiting on 2 for over a year now but I know if I push it I'll just get refused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Duck's hoop

Is this new processing thingy in place? I got a call from my local FAO and the app was sent back for additional info and now has to go back do Dub again. Which should be by the weekend. When can I expect to collect my license anybody tell me?

Last app I had only took 5 weeks, last year, but will this take longer now?

Advertisement