Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL / UPC Broadband in Glasnevin

Options
  • 23-03-2009 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭

Rang UPC there asking about the broadband option, i am about to move house and need to know if they can supply it.

They could not tell me if this was available in my area over the phone?

Can any one on here living in glasnevin around Delcassion downs close to harts corner confirm wheather or not BB is available.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

AdrianII wrote: »
    Rang UPC there asking about the broadband option, i am about to move house and need to know if they can supply it.

They could not tell me if this was available in my area over the phone?

Can any one on here living in glasnevin around Delcassion downs close to harts corner confirm wheather or not BB is available.

Thanks

The rebuild in and around Delcassion downs should be just about complete in about a week or two all things going well, so BB should be available to you then.

Advertisement