Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concrete & Block Prices

Options
  • 23-03-2009 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has gotten strange prices for blocks and concrete lately. I got 1.84 for std hollow and 1.25 for std solid which included delivery. And the concrete was 94 plus vat per mtr for 25N .If I collected the blocks they would be 15 cent cheaper. I bought 1250 solids before christmas and they were sub 90 cent. When I queried this they blamed fuel,production and "economy" etc etc. Anyone know of better prices Dubilin wicklow area.:confused:

B

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

Just wondering if anyone has gotten strange prices for blocks and concrete lately. I got 1.84 for std hollow and 1.25 for std solid which included delivery. And the concrete was 94 plus vat per mtr for 25N .If I collected the blocks they would be 15 cent cheaper. I bought 1250 solids before christmas and they were sub 90 cent. When I queried this they blamed fuel,production and "economy" etc etc. Anyone know of better prices Dubilin wicklow area.:confused:

B

Wow, those are a bit excessive. I bought the concrete for my house for €72 per meter 12 months ago. This included VAT. Have heard since that prices have fallen to €68 inc vat. Prices are for Leitrim though. Price around. There has to be lots of competition withless building going on at the moment.

Advertisement