Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Speaker wire

• 23-03-2009 1:27pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Got 168 stand wire off the internet and im about 8 meters short. Where is handy around the city centre for that kind of stuff (without getting robbed!). I know the usasual suspects of Peats and Maplin.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Mark#1

Not city centre, and I'm not sure if you've been sorted by now, but Mainscourt Electrical in Swords do good value speaker cable. I got my 100m spool of 42-strand for €40 or so. Don't know if they carry 168-strand.

01 840 4434.

They'll porobably tell you you don't need 168-strand cable unless you're running 100m to loads of rooms from one amp. And they could be right . . . ;)

Mark

Advertisement