Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drug hotline extended to Cork

Options
  • 23-03-2009 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2009/0323/breaking31.htm

What dya think about this? Will it work? It says in the article that it has only yielded one seizure in Dublin thus far, doesn't sound like an impressive return tbh.

Would you ring this hotline to inform the police about dodgy neighbours, or just go on your merry business because it doesn't affect you?

The Cheese

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

Cant see the point in this . Waste of the taxpayers money .I cant see why anyone would be bothered putting there own lives at risk by ratting out some criminals so some shade can get a pat on the back or a promotion .More drug awareness and rehabilitation programmes would be more welcome .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

I can't see it being any help. If people were going to ring the hotline why not just ring the police? Even then, it won't make any difference. Just go about your business, most dealers won't eactly be trying to make themselves known.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I would, but I am not a rat, and I know too many, it would use all my credit!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

If they gave rewards people could make a hell of alot of money :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

I would, but I am not a rat, and I know too many, it would use all my credit!!!:D

Nah its free-phone! Grass away all you want my friend... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

ah jeez i hate snitching. don't like someone just have these guys hassle them. really they should take a look at teh god awful snitching culture in holland before bringin in freephone numbers and trying to encourage it over here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

But drugs are bad arn't they?! \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

But drugs are bad arn't they?! \o/

Bad for people, GREAT for music!!!!

Advertisement