Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Runes of Magic

Options
  • 23-03-2009 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭

http://www.runesofmagic.com/en/index.html

Anyone else playing this ?

Started playng it at the weekend myself and am finding it very good, got my Mage to lvl 19.
    It's a free MMORPG game, something a lot similar to WoW.
    At level 10 you get to pick a secondary class (I picked priest so am now a Mage/Priest).
    Server names are all as Gaeilge for some reason, ie., server I play on at the moment is called Siochain.

Out of all the MMO games that have come out over the last couple of years, this is the only one I've actually enjoyed playing instead of WoW.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Yeah started playing last week, its pretty decent so far.
    Playing a priest atm , just hit lvl 10 and went with a mage as second class.
    Havent played in a few days, think im on the same server as you.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Exar Khun

When I was in the states there used to be loads of people in the library playing this on the computers for free.

Advertisement