Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Max Payne 3 announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

This is ****ing great news! Max Payne was my favourite game as a teen and the sequel was fairly good as well. It's been so long since MP 2, and the fact that it didn't sell that well, I thought twas never gonna be made!
    This made my day thank you!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

result.

a nice quick 8-10 hour cinematic blast. yes please. bullet time 3.0 I guess.

^^
    having not read the article of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

good stuff, Max Payne is one of the best games out there, more can only be a good thing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Hope he has that 'bulldog licking piss off a nettle' expression from the first game. :pac:

http://www.hcgamer.hu/gamer/images/cikkek/2001_06/maxpayne.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭JCDenton

Sorry folks, I hate to be the pessimistic one; but if it's not developed by Remedy again, then I have no hope for it!

It's not even set in New York!!
    (That's like a Batman film that's not set in Gotham, or a Superman film that's not set in Metropolis!)

That said; I will be both pre-ordering this, and playing it to completion on the day of release. Despite reviews. (I quite enjoyed the first two games).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

JCDenton wrote: »
    I have no hope for it!

That said; I will be both pre-ordering this, and playing it to completion on the day of release. Despite reviews.

What, and, why? To support an IP you loved now that it has been given to a developer you have no faith in? All that matters, then, is a titles lineage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Its Rockstar Games, now they can't even release a half playable GTA4 on pc, I don't give this much hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Is this the same dev team that are doing Alan Wake? Great news anyway. I've a replay lined up for the first two Max Payne games for a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Fnz wrote: »
    Hope he has that 'bulldog licking piss off a nettle' expression from the first game. :pac:

http://www.hcgamer.hu/gamer/images/cikkek/2001_06/maxpayne.jpg

Pic on the page of linked article seems to suggest that he's had reconstructive surgury...Probably due to years of being told that certain tablets / natural yoghurts can aid his natural digestion :D

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

He should try Senakot, it's made with natural sena and helps get your digestion, back in order.

I replayed MP1 a few months ago, the movie left a horrible taste in my mouth and I needed a lead mouthwash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Great news, love the Payne games.

Advertisement