Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy Guitar Hero World Tour - Band kit for x360?

Options
  • 23-03-2009 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Guys,

Need to get this by Saturday for my son's birthday.... any suggestions on where to get it cheap?

Sudo911.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Head up north. You'll get it for around 160 sterling.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭sudo911

In which stores?

In the UK on Wednesday, so could divert to a GameStop or Toys'r'US if needed.

Sudo911.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Think it was 160 in HMV and 170 everywhere else. However this was just Game (maybe gamestop), Smyths and HMV in Newry. Should have picked one up myself but I was being sensible and totally regret it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

According to the Game website, it's reduced to £159.99, though I don't know if that applies to in store as well.

Advertisement