Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strike on Monday 30th March

Options
  • 23-03-2009 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭

Just got confirmation from a lecturer that its happening. Woohoo 3 day weekend

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭elainepie

as far as i know the strike is still pending.. asti i mean.. find out by wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

4 day weekend here, although ill be flat out on various projects and preparations for most it.The joys of 4th year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

This isn't confirmed, I heard today that it is most likely not going to go ahead. Keep your ears open people!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

4 day weekend here, although ill be flat out on various projects and preparations for most it.The joys of 4th year :(

i heard from my girlfriend that the college will be closed on monday. she said one of her lecturers said it too. Dunno whats goin on now just a waiting game now i guess

We were told an hour ago that it wasn't happening...I'm sure they'll be sending out e-mails though...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

on the radio it just said the nation wide stoppages for monday have been called off as in all trades and professions that were going to on strike

Yup, thought that...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

man i was so looking forward to this 3 day weekend. Guess I'm gonna have to take friday off to make up for it

I would have had a 4 day weekend! But I did finish at 11 yesterday and was home by 4 so that could make up for it...

Advertisement