Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Soccer Betting

Options
  • 23-03-2009 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Just a quick one for you.......

I thought you could bet on Junior Soccer (AUL Premier anyway) on Paddy Power. I've checked this morning but i can't find anything on it other than the FAI unior Cup.....

Does anybody know if i was seeing things previously or has it been removed from the site??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭vag77

romunn wrote: »
    Just a quick one for you.......

I thought you could bet on Junior Soccer (AUL Premier anyway) on Paddy Power. I've checked this morning but i can't find anything on it other than the FAI unior Cup.....

Does anybody know if i was seeing things previously or has it been removed from the site??
    wel in cork city u can still bet on them in cashman bookmakers

• Registered Users Posts: 26 romunn

Yeah I think you can go into shops alright and place bets, but was wondering about online?

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭punchestown

they price up prem a & lsl plus a few other leagues weekend matches towards the end of the week usually thursday or friday. check back in the shop or online closer to the weekend and you should see them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I've seen the leinster senior league and munster senior league on Paddy Power before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭PADDYPOKER

As punchestown said, they normally don't price them up until later in the week I'd guess due to team selections, players available, out injured etc.
    I'd say all bookies (that take single bets on matches) will stop taking them unless the matches involved are teams playing for promotion, relegation etc.
    Mid table matches with nothing to play for spring to mind ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Agreed ref the mid table matches especially, however am sure the books in question would be quick enough to limit any "unusual" wagers???

Brgds
    Johnny

Advertisement