Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Assistant wanted :)

• 23-03-2009 3:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for an assistant for next Wednesday 1st April (Not a joke!!), should take 2 hours in the Mansion House next Wednesday from 2pm till around 4pm. Some crowd control skills/Group shots will be learnt as well as off camera/on camera flash and cracking the press guys over the head :)

Good opportunity for somebody to learn on the job in a high pressure situation without the stress!! :)

Neat dress essential :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Pick me Simon! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

I'm free - could do with the practice for the wedding I have coming up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

Actually - crap - I think I'm busy..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Wow, sounds like a great opportunity, but I doubt if I have the skill or camera for the job/assistance !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Borderfox wrote: »

Neat dress essential :)

Hahahahahaha!

haha!
    ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

.....and hairstyle too !!!!! (AR) :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Oooooh! :eek:

Well... looks like loads of interest, but I'm in as well if they all dissapear :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Covey

Not unless your looking for shots you'd never dare publish, Keith :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Archipel are you free? if so then come along.

Janer, when I typed that I could just see you bringing the establishment down from within!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Keith, yes I'm free & cheers for the chance - I'll drop you a PM later on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

No problems, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Neat dress? Winter coat, three sets of socks and wellies? ;-) Forget about me, I have no plans to catch cold again for you :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,724 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

Keith - you must be the only business in Ireland expanding - there must be big money in the show jumping circles :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

Keith, reading this, it looks like you've someone so I'm going to lock it. If there's a fall through, PM me and I'll unlock again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement