Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitor Recommendation Required

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭7upfree

Mur1983 wrote: »
    Thanks for that currently looking for solicitor for house purchase in Waterford. I cant use my own solicitor as he is from same firm as the sellers HD Keane & Co.

Any fresh recommendations?

Kim Long, Mayor's Walk. Excellent service and extremely reasonable set price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

^ I second this, Kim has been a great help to me when I needed a few things done.<SNIP>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

^ I second this, Kim has been a great help to me when I needed a few things done. <SNIP>

Out of interest what can you do when a solicitor completely makes a mess of your affairs out of no fault of your own?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Report them to the Law Society.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Turning into a train wreck and this is a zombie thread, LOCKED

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement