Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday accommodation

Options
  • 23-03-2009 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hello,

I am a German and would like to visit Ireland the week after Eastern. I want to practice my Irish and like Ireland very much. But I cannot afford the official accomodations (and meals) and the Gaeltacht courses as they are very expensive today because I am a person with low income. Furthermore I can practice my Irish in urban areas thanks to the Gaelic League and other activities.
    Could anyone here provide me accomodation and a meal against help or a bit of money, preferably near Dublin or Galway? All I need is a place to sleep and stay a bit. If you speak Irish, please write me a personal message in Irish!
    Le meas, Alex

Advertisement