Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Companies who use Facebook and Twitter

Options
  • 23-03-2009 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi there,

What do you think of Twitter? Do many Irish people use this site?
    Also what do you think of companies and brands which use facebook, bebo, twitter sites to advertise their products... do you think its a fun way to do business, or is it annoying? Do you add companies as friends, or follow them on Twitter etc?

Let me nkow, have to have a thesis written on this in 2 days!!:eek:.. please help!;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭pierrot

You'll probably not get the best help here if you have to do a thesis in two days. Forget about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

LadyDee wrote: »
    Hi there,

What do you think of Twitter? Do many Irish people use this site?
    Also what do you think of companies and brands which use facebook, bebo, twitter sites to advertise their products... do you think its a fun way to do business, or is it annoying? Do you add companies as friends, or follow them on Twitter etc?

Let me nkow, have to have a thesis written on this in 2 days!!:eek:.. please help!;)

i think you should start your thesis like this....

wtf do people really want to expose their personal lives over the internet for other nosey b*stards to see!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭phenomenon

I think its annoying.

These websites/services were originally set up to help friends keep in contact, not for advertisements or commercial gain. Worst of all is politicians having bebo profiles and sending you political spiel :mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Ask your tutor for an extension.

Then do some research. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Posting your thread in multiple forums is not allowed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement