Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick gang member kills himself in accidental shooting [merged]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

in the words of nelson muntz - ha ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

(Btw, i'm not comparing this moron to Goody.)
    He wasn't a Goody, he was a Baddy :pac:

too soon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

how very considerate of him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

So is this the discussion thread or condolence thread?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

rofl
    why would this idiot get a condolence thread?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Hate to Godwin this, but Adolf was also someone's son.:p

Which is true. I'm just playing devils advocate, due to the fact that a thread on death appeared both yesterday and today, with completely differing attitudes. Anyone that mentioned a bad word about Goody was infracted or banned, and the first 10 or so posts here are vicious about this chap. When is it ok to laugh at someones death? When its an accident? When its a highly publicised event?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

damonjewel wrote: »
    So is this the discussion thread or condolence thread?

It's the Poetic Justice thread. I wonder if he was one of those cunts that attacked the American tourists

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

tech2 wrote: »
    he will be remebered by his loving family

Limerick, you're a lay-deee.....
    your shabby tango tan brings tears of joy that flow.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

rofl

for all the work hes done for his gang. the man must be a legend over at that side of the city

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Alcatel

I seem to recall a few years back some eejit let one off into his own leg (and his "hard mates" dumped him out of the car they were all riding in). Guns aren't toys, they're made for serious people who respect the safety precautions. Idiots flying around with them will shoot themselves and earn a darwin award.

Shall we distribute more guns down to Limerick, then?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

khmk wrote: »
    "16 in the clip and 1 in the hole"

someone forfot about the 1 in the hole

Theres no forgetting the one in the a-hole now though.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Which is true. I'm just playing devils advocate, due to the fact that a thread on death appeared both yesterday and today, with completely differing attitudes. Anyone that mentioned a bad word about Goody was infracted or banned, and the first 10 or so posts here are vicious about this chap. When is it ok to laugh at someones death? When its an accident? When its a highly publicised event?

Because he brought this on himself, whereas Jade was an "inncoent victim" so to speak. I could rant about my dislike of Goody all day but there is a forum for that sort of stuff which is why I stayed away from the condolence thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

and this is more likely to be seen by the guy in Limerick's family as its an Irish site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Well at least no one can say ," He fired blanks "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Alcatel

Person dies of cancer / criminal person shoots self with gun he'd just as happily have shot someone else with. Clear distinction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

rofl

there were 2 threads (now merged it seems) my jape was just pointing out the fact that someone else who had died recently also got two threads too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

RIP

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 garylarson

It's the Poetic Justice thread. I wonder if he was one of those cunts that attacked the American tourists

Thought that happened in Tipp?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

And for the record, hahahaha, silly ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Pretty sure i talked to that guy a few times.

• Advertisement

We should have Paddys day every week. It seems to produce nothing but good results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 herr0

Mr.Lizard wrote: »
    We should have Paddys day every week. It seems to produce nothing but good results.

FAIL!

Paddy's day was last tuesday. This happend last saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

RIP H

Rest in hell :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Let alone how stupid he was to shoot himself, how thick are him and his mates that he has to put a gun to his head and pull the triiger to explain to them how to kill someone?

They are all morons evidentaly, and the nation is laughing at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

He's still someones son. There's a parent today with out a child, etc. I want to know will Terry start handing out bans and all to people on this thread, like he did with the Jade Goody thread. (Btw, i'm not comparing this moron to Goody.)
    No. I have no time for gang members who use guns. Scum of the earth.

herr0 wrote: »
    FAIL!

Paddy's day was last tuesday. This happend last saturday.

I was talking about the events of week following Paddys day, ya know Rugby, Boxing, This etc. Well done on the big letters btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 herr0

RIP H

Rest in hell :pac:

:eek:.

Whether or not this gets deleted is a test for boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

They are all morons evidentaly, and the nation is laughing at them.

And soon the world. This will be turning up in all the "And in other news...." sections that carry wacky stories from around the globe.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

herr0 wrote: »
    :eek:.

Whether or not this gets deleted is a test for boards.ie.
    Well it can't be completely deleted now you've quoted it.

I don't see why it should. By any and all definitions the man's going to hell (if there is one).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Relevant

This will only lead to more tit for tat shootings. There is a lad from the other gang about to blow his own brains out as we speak

Advertisement