Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick gang member kills himself in accidental shooting [merged]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

Ah lads, can we show a bit of respect? That fella (probably) used to the money he made from drug dealing and murder to support his family. We should thank him now for using his death to highlight the dangers of handguns etc etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

The bleeding hearts should save their tears and sympathy for someone who actually deserves them. This guy was an utter scumbag (and a low IQ one at that from the looks of things). I would have loved to have been at that house party, because I'd still be ****in hurting myself laughing after it.

Good ridance to the dirt bag, hopefully the IQ level among his pals is something similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pipsqueak

Mr.Lizard wrote: »
    Ah lads, can we show a bit of respect? That fella (probably) used to the money he made from drug dealing and murder to support his family. We should thank him now for using his death to highlight the dangers of handguns etc etc.

Kind of like a safe cross code??? "Let all the garda pass you before you lock and load"""!!!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEssgMQ1O_k

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

prendy wrote: »
    and this is more likely to be seen by the guy in Limerick's family as its an Irish site.

So? They don't see to have a problem tarnishing Limericks name with their drugs, murders and their feud.

F*ck him and his family. I hope he burns in hell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Dragan wrote: »
    Pretty sure i talked to that guy a few times.

Having spoke to you a few times myself I can sympathise with the poor lad.

/cock's Glock...

:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

ah sure no harm done

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

DarkJager wrote: »
    The bleeding hearts should save their tears and sympathy for someone who actually deserves them. This guy was an utter scumbag (and a low IQ one at that from the looks of things). I would have loved to have been at that house party, because I'd still be ****in hurting myself laughing after it.

Good ridance to the dirt bag, hopefully the IQ level among his pals is something similar.

In fairness I think the bleeding hearts are at the minute mainly parodies of Jade Goody's yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Iang87 wrote: »
    On a serious note he is someones son so the bitch should be put down too for allowing her son develop into one of them

Leave that kind of crap at the door thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bobbbb

He's still someones son. There's a parent today with out a child, etc. I want to know will Terry start handing out bans and all to people on this thread, like he did with the Jade Goody thread. (Btw, i'm not comparing this moron to Goody.)

Theres a parent today without a stupid gun carrying scumbag son. ISnt it great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 herr0

Iang87 wrote: »
    am i the only one who finds it strange that this guy suffered a brain injury due to shooting himself in the head. I'm from limerick and know some of these people and i know first hand they have no brain. i Just thought it'd be a flesh wound knowing these lads.

On a serious note he is someones son so the bitch should be put down too for allowing her son develop into one of them. Along with the rest of the bastards

hahaha. punish the parents for the actions of their grown children no matter how good or bad the parents are. I love it :D!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Akantha

Terry wrote: »
    No. I have no time for gang members who use guns. Scum of the earth.

Neither do I but why are you not thinking of the children on this one and relatives of his who might stumble across this thread and be horrified.

I though you for one Terry understood this? One should never speak ill of the dead.

RIP Philip, life may have brought you down a road some travel but a lot don't but I am sure you have family and friend who will be mourning you.

fine i apologise if i offended anyone. However having grown up with these people my sympathy levels are very low as i've seen what these sort of pricks have done to innocent people over the years. So no sympathy for him or his family

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

Akantha wrote: »
    Neither do I but why are you not thinking of the children on this one and relatives of his who might stumble across this thread and be horrified.

I though you for one Terry understood this? One should never speak ill of the dead.

RIP Philip, life may have brought you down a road some travel but a lot don't but I am sure you have family and friend who will be mourning you.

Is that you Jesus?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Relevant

I'd mourn for the people who died as a result of the drugs he sold and the people who were murdered in the feud he was a part of before him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

javaboy wrote: »
    Leave that kind of crap at the door thanks.

In some form of mock wreath ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

He's still someones son. There's a parent today with out a child, etc.)

A dumb child. They probably didn't want him in the first place, so it all works out.

Why not?

Are we not allowed describe Pol Pot as an inhuman monster because he's popped his clogs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Which is true. I'm just playing devils advocate, due to the fact that a thread on death appeared both yesterday and today, with completely differing attitudes. Anyone that mentioned a bad word about Goody was infracted or banned, and the first 10 or so posts here are vicious about this chap. When is it ok to laugh at someones death? When its an accident? When its a highly publicised event?

Excuse me Mr. high horse, Jade Goody, what ever you thought about her did no harm to any one else, in fact she will probably ending up saving a few lives through her publicising cervical cancer, this scumbag on the other hand was a parasite, inflicted misery on all those around him, he doesn't deserve micron of sympathy, good enough for him, in fact it's the best/funniest news I've heard in quite a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

http://www.break.com/index/idiot_shoots_self_with_flare_gun.html

I think it might have looked something like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Relevant wrote: »
    This will only lead to more tit for tat shootings. There is a lad from the other gang about to blow his own brains out as we speak
    Hahahaha ftw. Nice one man

Let's hope it escalates alright.

Rumours in so far are that it had been a heavy night of drinking. Nearly all of the guests woke up the next day with some head on them.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,317 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

There is probably one very pissed-off Garda detective somewhere.

"Three bloody years, I've been working on this case. Three years of investigation, undercover work, sleepless nights, waiting in the rain, catching cold. Three years of being on-call and missing time from my family, putting together this file that I was going to give to the DPP next week to arrest him. And the stupid bugger goes and kills himself. I hope he resurrects so that I can kill him again myself"

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Don't get me wrong, i laughed at this too, scumbag got what was coming to him. But all i was saying was that a person still died, and the mods yesterday were all over it like a rash, whereas today, its not as bad, because he was a scumbag. Surely a life is a life, regardless how it was lived?

Not really. Even I'd rate this guy a 1000 times worse than Jade (and I think Jade is the scum of the earth).

Don't get me wrong, i laughed at this too, scumbag got what was coming to him. But all i was saying was that a person still died, and the mods yesterday were all over it like a rash, whereas today, its not as bad, because he was a scumbag. Surely a life is a life, regardless how it was lived?

Just no!!!!!!

Under that reasoning we can all assume that ghandi and hitler are in heaven having a chat about the irish grand slam :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

True, I suppose he did make the world a slightly better place

At 8:31 Sunday night!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Victor_M wrote: »
    Excuse me Mr. high horse, Jade Goody, what ever you thought about her did no harm to any one else, in fact she will probably ending up saving a few lives through her publicising cervical cancer

Wait did I miss the Goody Cancer Foundation she set up with the money raised? Please, she may have done good by her kids (maybe) but if you think she was out to save the world, well erm....

This guy deserves the bashing he gets. I know the type and he is really no loss but anyone that dries their eyes from weeping yesterday over the callous comments about Jade and comes in here to laugh at this guy is being quite hypocritical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Surely a life is a life, regardless how it was lived?

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Good one!

*wipes tear from eye*

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Which is true. I'm just playing devils advocate, due to the fact that a thread on death appeared both yesterday and today, with completely differing attitudes. Anyone that mentioned a bad word about Goody was infracted or banned, and the first 10 or so posts here are vicious about this chap. When is it ok to laugh at someones death? When its an accident? When its a highly publicised event?

Maybe the fact he will get no sympathy is because he was well known in Limerick to both the Gardai and members of the public as a man with a violent history who has many charges to his name, including GBH, use of firearms, various thefts and minor assaults.

He is also from one of the worst crime families in Limerick where members from literally schoolkid age to OAP age think they can do as they please due to who they think they are.

All I see from this is one less confirmed criminal in Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Jade Goody wasent a dirty,thieving,drug dealing,gun toteing scumbag b*****d though....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Surely a life is a life, regardless how it was lived?

That's mainly a religious view, forgiveness and all that lark.

Forgiveness only has it's place when there's genuine remorse and attonement for crimes.

He lived by the gun and died by the gun.
    It's usually a different gun in most cases though :)

Advertisement