Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick gang member kills himself in accidental shooting [merged]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭ilovecars

Mr.Lizard wrote: »
    He'll get all that, but you really believe those concerned will 'get round' to paying for it?
    i can tell you from experience, they take funeral flowers very serious they'll all be paid up front.. money no object when it comes to funerals..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,063 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

75525.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

The problem is, whether comical or not, gloating over this death diminishes us all.

Nope, it doesn't diminish any of us. Here's a guy who has caused a lot of misery in his life, and his last act was demonstrating how he'd kill someone with his handgun.

**** him. May he be repeatedly ass raped with curling irons in hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

I always feel bad for anyone who dies, especially so young

Yeh, I know, I know, he was a criminal and all but I still think its sad

(Im a bit soft)

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Now all we need,is for six of his best mates,to carry the coffin to the grave,climb in and bury themselves.Just to show us how its done.Cremation could be even better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

Hope they make a movie of the guys life some day. Eric Bana might be good in the role?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

Congratulations on the man for doing his bit for the recession. He has just saved the State around two hundred euro a week in dole payments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Boosh

Akantha wrote: »
    One should never speak ill of the dead.

I couldn't disagree with you more. How you lived your life should determine how you are thought of in death.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭cram1971

monkey9 wrote: »
    I'm gonna take a wild guess and say bullet wound to the head!
    More wasted taxpayers money on these scumbags

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

Boosh wrote: »
    I couldn't disagree with you more. How you lived your life should determine how you are thought of in death.

Ah come on now, this man needs comments like this, like he needs a hole in the head.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I don't go in for the whole 'Crime rant, death by torture' style thread, but this is a skanger who shot himself in the head showing some wannabe skanger 'how its done'....You'll pardon me getting a laugh.
    prendy wrote: »
    and this is more likely to be seen by the guy in Limerick's family as its an Irish site.

O thats tragic. Maybe a mod could edit the title....We could go with
    "Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince.
    And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest "

Or "Dead Skanger - your thoughts and one-liners".

I go with the latter, meself.

We're giving him a bit of stick here but apparently the people who knew him considered him to be a man of high calibre.

We're giving him a bit of stick here but apparently the people who knew him considered him to be a man of high calibre.

He seems to have set his sights high, true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭iDontReallyCare

DarkJager wrote: »
    Nope, being the dumb scumbag he was he decided to "show da boyz how u shoot someone in the head", took out the clip and forgot to check the chamber and pulled the trigger himself. ****in priceless.

Also caught on camera phone, most likely to show all the lads later how hard he was, but now to be used when in need of a good hearty laugh. Damn, I'd pay good money to see that :D

Can't wait to see it on youtube myself :)

Can't wait to see it on youtube myself :)

Sadly that won't happen as the Gardai seized the phone, and are probably keeping it for their own lulz :(

Nodin wrote: »
    He seems to have set his sights high, true.

Never did a man wrong in a deal either. He was a real straight shooter.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Sadly that won't happen as the Gardai seized the phone, and are probably keeping it for their own lulz :(

Don't put it past one of his turnip friends to have forwarded it before the Gardai arrived..

Stuff like that always floats to the surface of the internet, like a slow rising turd..

These things have a habit of leaking out even when their not supposed to. Much like the contents of Mr. Collopy's head.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Amalgam wrote: »
    Don't put it past one of his turnip friends to have forwarded it before the Gardai arrived..

Stuff like that always floats to the surface of the internet, like a slow rising turd..

My ears are burning....I bet not as much as this guys though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

\o/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭iDontReallyCare

These things have a habit of leaking out even when their not supposed to. Much like the contents of Mr. Collopy's head.

lol I couldn't remember the name of that site. I knew it was live something.
    Cheers :D

lol I couldn't remember the name of that site. I knew it was live something.
    Cheers :D

no problen. i Live to give.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Maybe they could outline his good qualities in bullet points?

Never did a man wrong in a deal either. He was a real straight shooter.

Aye, wouldn't go off half-cocked at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

How does the insurance company work in this case, do they pay out.. it was an accident, of sorts.

FruitLover wrote: »
    Maybe they could outline his good qualities in bullet points?

Fire off an e-mail to them and ask...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Will there be a revenge murder for this?

"Anything you can do, I can do better" is the mentality between them....so expect the next guy to blow his head off with a rocket launcher ;)

Probably. Twit for twat killings are inevitable in their line of work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 kaizer05

I can't believe what i'm reading here someone accidently lost there life and all everyone wants to talk about is some scumbag that blew his own head off

Don't worry Nokia 3110 classic ill be praying for you lol

Advertisement