Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick gang member kills himself in accidental shooting [merged]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Is this video on ye old internetz yet?

Linkies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

lawhec wrote: »
    I can imagine the video on the confiscated mobile phone went something like this...

"Hi, I'm Philip Collopy, welcome to Jackass!"

If he did then I hope MTV sue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 cadey110

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were: any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee.

Signed: J Donne.

Bollocks to that. I am delighted that the **** is dead. Hopefully the rest of his scumbag cronies will follow the same route.
    Cancerous parasites the lot of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

Looks like there is a God after all!

Pity that scummer wasn't showing his pals how to disarm a small nuclear bomb!

Now that's what I would call 'Urban Regeneration'.:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

GrumPy wrote: »
    Is this video on ye old internetz yet?

Linkies?

It was confiscated by the Gardaí, so no.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

cadey110 wrote: »
    Bollocks to that. I am delighted that the **** is dead. Hopefully the rest of his scumbag cronies will follow the same route.
    Cancerous parasites the lot of them.

If we start thinking like that then they've won.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

If we start thinking like that then they've won.

Yep, they've won the right to be ridiculed and hated by the rest of us.

WE'RE ALL FED UP WITH THEM!

Low IQ inbred fcukwits the lot of 'em!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

His scumbag mates fired shots at his removal in tribute to the dopey f*cker.
    The irony, hey?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

monkey9 wrote: »
    The irony, hey?

Yup, instantly made me think of the Bill Hicks gig where he's talking about Catholics who wear crucifixes and said would you walk up to Jackie O and show her a chain with a rifle on it... Just keepin John's memory alive...

The ironing is truly delicious here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

I take it that was the funeral of this chap I saw today in Limerick....quite a sight, half the people following the hearse dressed in black, the other half in tracksuits and gold chains:eek: Felt a little uneasy to witness this possy at such close quarters!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭jonsnow

why cant the guards just take down these halfwits for once and all.I mean their clearly not a high calibre of organised crime syndicate!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭utick

monkey9 wrote: »
    The irony, hey?

also they dressed him with a bullet proof vest in the coffin, too bad it wont protect against a bullet to the head

the irony. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭ilovecars

there was a picture of him in his coffin wit a friend and he holdin a gun up to his head...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭HarryPalmer

Hahahaha!!! Let's have another one! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

hopefully his friend when telling his stories to his mates bout what happened will show them how he did - bang - feck - forgot bout safety again and this story will have to be told manys a time to those lovely gang members in our fair city of limerick - they dont have the intelligence or cop on - and soon we will be rid of the lot of em..:)

shezzie wrote: »
    they dont have the intelligence or cop on - and soon we will be rid of the lot of em..:)

i hope they all fuk up lik ur man did.. like how stupid do you have to be to shoot yourself in the head like..?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

i hope they all fuk up lik ur man did.. like how stupid do you have to be to shoot yourself in the head like..?

No text speak please.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

lol at the tags:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

silly billy!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

delighted for him,

• Advertisement

utick wrote: »
    there was a picture of him in his coffin

I hope they sewed up all his affairs before they buried him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 limerick lady 2

Good riddance to the b*stard.

i have to say u are one sick b**tard!!!

ilovecars wrote: »
    there was a picture of him in his coffin wit a friend and he holdin a gun up to his head...

dat is such a lie!!!

If that's how you feel after three posts then you should read the whole thread. You'll love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

I say boom boom boom now let me hear you say wayoh...
    I say boom boom boom mutha****a say wayoh (wayoh)

Mr.Lizard wrote: »
    If that's how you feel after three posts then you should read the whole thread. You'll love it.

u sick b**tard ......i know wat id love to see u loose sumone importnt to u sicko!!!:mad::mad:

Tago Mago wrote: »
    I say boom boom boom now let me hear you say wayoh...
    I say boom boom boom mutha****a say wayoh (wayoh)

freak!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

MOYROSS 4EVA

F*CK THE SHADES

I DO WHAT I WANT!

I AIN'T DOIN NO JUNIOR CERT!

REAL THUGZ 4 LIFE

Tago Mago wrote: »
    MOYROSS 4EVA

F*CK THE SHADES

I DO WHAT I WANT!

I AIN'T DOIN NO JUNIOR CERT!

REAL THUGZ 4 LIFE

u dope!!!!! u think ur sumthing u little fool tryin to get involved in the fude tryin to be the big hard man u dope no wonder ur doing no junior cert u muppit u wouldnt know wat a real thug was it it was infront of u who are u anyway:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

now now limerick lady (god i hope u are joking) think of the people who have lost their lives to these muppets going around attacking and killings others that is when they are not shooting themselves in the head that is..

if you live by the sword you die by the sword. i mean yeah i think of the famillies of these gangs some support the violence others dont. yeah i have lost family not through gang violence mind you - they would be praying to get opportunity to shoot themselves in the head if i got hold of them - you dont know me when i am angry - ha ha

why should i think any further of their friends and family when if they aint been constructive and trying to get these people out of the violent way they are supporting the life they lead. if they have any intelligence they should know it will come around and befall them - revenge attacks/killings- they are killing our society - people afraid to go out the door - not right not right at all:mad:

Advertisement