Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are the Taliban winning the war ?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Latest News re: Afghanistan:

http://www.reuters.com/article/polit...52T7MH20090331
    Quote:
    U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Monday the Obama administration had dropped "war on terror" from its lexicon

Is the US considering or trying to put pressure on Pakistan by hinting at some sort of limited invasion? The country has nuclear weapons I dont think anyone will disagree that they cant be allowed fall into the wrong hands(or even wronger hands!".

It's about time they got rid of that "WAR ON TERROR" terminonology.

That word was a blatant phrase to incite fear without blaming a particular group of people. It was used to scare their own people to pin point as any target as the "enemy"

It's funny though in all the 8 years, the afghanistan "terrorists" were never the actual target. OBL was never the actual "terrorist" target.

I wonder why.............. hmmmm. I was the Taliban not the focus here.???

Can anyone answer me this?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

It's about time they got rid of that "WAR ON TERROR" terminonology.

They'd have to mint new campaign medals then. I've got one that has "Global War on Terror" printed on it.

NTM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,443 ✭✭✭Riddle101

mysterious wrote: »
    And you believe what you hear. I Think my stance in the world on these issue is far more thought out, because I question reality.:p

Conspiracy type guys. I get banned from those websites. Cus I'm to informing and straight to the point on it. The government create those websites. I can see through all of that jazz, So to be quite frank im well ahead of you;)

Why can you prove us wrong about the American elite plotting 9/11 to start wars. Cus that's exactly what happened. duh.

ROFL....................................................................:pac:
    anti American. give me a break. Do you really think the Iranian people get up every day and sprout this crap, like you just said. Do you actually know this, do you go out and ask these people.

Or wait you drule at the telly and lap up to everything the elites and medai say. Oh yes good god.

Can you explain what you mean by "mni wars"

You seriously watch to much television. OH MY GOD. That has been debunked two years ago. You know where these statements came from right wing new groups such as fox news within America. This is called propaganda. The Iranian leader did not state these things. The Iranian leader has publically stated on several news stations, at several mettings, one in particular with the Russian president last year and finally he even went to a UN meeting around this time last year stating

He does not want to go to war with Israel. he does need to go to war with Israel. But he does dissagree with Israel policy and behaviour in the ME. He did state he will protect his country by all means. But he has no interest in going to war with Israel or America. If he did would know the faith of his own country.

You seriously fall for propaganda. This claim of inciting israel of the map has been widely debunked well over a year ago. He has debunked that himself ffs.

Of course you can prove us all here that he did say that. :p

The tensions are there, because Israel wants Iraq and Iran depleted and under zionism control. Like America has Iraq now as it's pernament base within the ME.

No it's not bull****, you might actually want to take a deep breath and study body language. Seriously try it:rolleyes:

For two years America and Israel have been provoking Iran since Jan 07 precisely. This was the time when Bush wanted a no diplomacy policy in the ME. bomb and destroy even if it meant WW3. Bush said these words. This was the goal of zionism in the ME. That was the goal of America, since America is vested after oil and money interests.

Iran has even more oil than Iraq. That is the reality here. Not this crapoloy you repeat from those crappy cable newshows:rolleyes:

Iranians are people, it's not about been goodie goodie. Americans have no right to invade or put its mouth in front of this case. If anyone is not behaving appropriately it's Israel and America.

Sorry to burst your marbles.

Oh yes you do, you replicate exactly what they say. So please don't defend youself, I can see exactly where your coming from and where you get this ****e from.

NO you don't.......

Okay put it this way. I'm on many millitary/war/politics forums including boards. And your the first person I've met on boards. who clearly knows very little on what's really going on within the ME

I have to say that some American's even know more about this than you.

Seriously.

(1)Can I just ask, and be truthful. are you just having me on or are you being serious? Cause i'd like to know before I go on

(2)You don't question reality, you like to act like you know what's going on in the real world. Reality is as we see, people are dying everyday, that's reality, people are starving in third world countries, that's reality, America and Iran's problems being the basis of money? That's not reality, that's an assumption. You assume you see things truthfully, but how can you be any more right then me?

(3)Lol, stilling playing the propaganda thing eh? I don't even watch that much TV anyway, but that being said, in the past people would say i'm paranoid but you cleary take the medal. By the way as a person who is studying to be a journalist I can't exactly get away from the media, i'm kind've stuck, but hey, you are too.

(4)When I said mini wars, I meant the sort of things the Americans and Russians got upto during the Cold War. I.E Iran supports Hamas, and therefore aids them, where as America see Hamas as a terrorist threat and supports Isreal. They aren't technically fighting one another but they'll try to use other means in screwing the other one. Iran dropping the dollar is Iran saying F*ck you to America.

(5)I actually agree with you that the Iranian leader didn't make those claims as it has since been aired that he was misquoted. But fact is, America and Isreal saw it differently and therefore were prepared to go to war.

(6)Isreal does not care about Iraq or Iran, they just want to deal with their own affairs, Iran supports Hamas and Hezbollah and therefore Isreal see them as a threat. But not just that, being that Isreal is the only Jewish state in the Middle-East next to Palestine, Isreal are sort of in a little bit of a trouble because they have potentially, two enemies bordering them and have two Militant factions fighting them. Are you even surprised why Isreal dosen't get on with Iran.

(7) I also agree with you that America and Isreal are not behaving appropriately and that America should only play a minimal role in Middle-Eastern affairs, I.E trying to defeat the Taliban and Al-Qaeda. But I think Iran should also stop running their mouths all the time, because that's only going to lead up to a punch in the mouth one day.

(8)lol, You cleary have to stop kissing your arse, you act like you know it all but i've seen people like you many times and none of them have come remotely close to what you preaching. I'm not saying i'm right, i'm kissing my arse as well, but you obviously don't know what you're talking about. For instance I asked you for evidence and you still have given it to me. Obiously I can't take you serious when you're basing all you facts on assumptions

Riddle101 wrote: »
    (1)Can I just ask, and be truthful. are you just having me on or are you being serious? Cause i'd like to know before I go on

I'm been realist.

(2)You don't question reality, you like to act like you know what's going on in the real world. Reality is as we see, people are dying everyday, that's reality, people are starving in third world countries, that's reality, America and Iran's problems being the basis of money? That's not reality, that's an assumption. You assume you see things truthfully, but how can you be any more right then me?

I do question reality, I have since a very young child. I have specific and special reasons for doing so;)
    (3)Lol, stilling playing the propaganda thing eh? I don't even watch that much TV anyway, but that being said, in the past people would say i'm paranoid but you cleary take the medal. By the way as a person who is studying to be a journalist I can't exactly get away from the media, i'm kind've stuck, but hey, you are too.

Oh you do.
    (4)When I said mini wars, I meant the sort of things the Americans and Russians got upto during the Cold War.
    Oh right, mini wars, right yeah.
    I.E Iran supports Hamas, and therefore aids them, where as America see Hamas as a terrorist threat and supports Isreal. They aren't technically fighting one another but they'll try to use other means in screwing the other one. Iran dropping the dollar is Iran saying F*ck you to America.

Where do you think Hamas gets his weapons. Wake up and smell the beans.

(5)I actually agree with you that the Iranian leader didn't make those claims as it has since been aired that he was misquoted. But fact is, America and Isreal saw it differently and therefore were prepared to go to war.

Welll in that case, you've just contradicted yourself and twisted your own words. First you said, the Iranian leader said all these things, now you say he doesn't and you agree with me.

You are indeed lost in a coin maze..

No he wasn't misquoted, It was a dilberate attempt of war mongering by America, just like W.M.Ds lies of Iraq. They were cot out. Thats the thing you miss greatly. You seriously don't know what your talking about.

(6)Isreal does not care about Iraq or Iran, they just want to deal with their own affairs, Iran supports Hamas and Hezbollah and therefore Isreal see them as a threat.
    Oh I see. shakes head.

Get this from the news again?

But not just that, being that Isreal is the only Jewish state in the Middle-East next to Palestine, Isreal are sort of in a little bit of a trouble because they have potentially, two enemies bordering them and have two Militant factions fighting them. Are you even surprised why Isreal dosen't get on with Iran.

So Israel just got enemies for no apparent reason? The news again you hear this from?

(7) I also agree with you that America and Isreal are not behaving appropriately and that America should only play a minimal role in Middle-Eastern affairs, I.E trying to defeat the Taliban and Al-Qaeda. But I think Iran should also stop running their mouths all the time, because that's only going to lead up to a punch in the mouth one day.
    The only logical and correct assumption you said in this entire post so far. I congratulate you on that. Seiously.

(8)lol, You cleary have to stop kissing your arse, you act like you know it all but i've seen people like you many times and none of them have come remotely close to what you preaching.

I don't need too.
    No, I don't act like I know it all, I just know what I'm talking about right this moment.
    I'm not saying i'm right, i'm kissing my arse as well, but you obviously don't know what you're talking about. For instance I asked you for evidence and you still have given it to me. Obiously I can't take you serious when you're basing all you facts on assumptions

Oh right. What evidence do you want. Do your research. IMO I think your far to close minded and one sided, I don't think it's worth the hassle.

You keep on believing the west view of the world.

I like to take a world view of things and situations.
    I've given much evidence on other threads. And pretty much discussed these topics tiressley with balanced views and neither pro muslims nor pro American. I'm here to dicuss the situation and what is causing these current conflicts and why these wars happen.

Your focused on this "threat" an "terrorism" balony.
    I'm going to be blunt, I'm not interested in informing you of reality.:rolleyes:

I'm been realist.

I do question reality, I have since a very young child. I have specific and special reasons for doing so;)

Oh you do.

Oh right, mini wars, right yeah.

Where do you think Hamas gets his weapons. Wake up and smell the beans.

Welll in that case, you've just contradicted yourself and twisted your own words. First you said, the Iranian leader said all these things, now you say he doesn't and you agree with me.

You are indeed lost in a coin maze..

No he wasn't misquoted, It was a dilberate attempt of war mongering by America, just like W.M.Ds lies of Iraq. They were cot out. Thats the thing you miss greatly. You seriously don't know what your talking about.

Oh I see. shakes head.

Get this from the news again?

So Israel just got enemies for no apparent reason? The news again you hear this from?

The only logical and correct assumption you said in this entire post so far. I congratulate you on that. Seiously.

I don't need too.
    No, I don't act like I know it all, I just know what I'm talking about right this moment.

Oh right. What evidence do you want. Do your research. IMO I think your far to close minded and one sided, I don't think it's worth the hassle.

You keep on believing the west view of the world.

I like to take a world view of things and situations.
    I've given much evidence on other threads. And pretty much discussed these topics tiressley with balanced views and neither pro muslims nor pro American. I'm here to dicuss the situation and what is causing these current conflicts and why these wars happen.

Your focused on this "threat" an "terrorism" balony.
    I'm going to be blunt, I'm not interested in informing you of reality.:rolleyes:

(1)I got to hand it to you, for a troll you sure put up a good fight, but i like arguing with you so i'll keep going;)

(2)Hamas got their weapons from the same type of people who gave Al Qaeda weapons, they're somebody and nobody. They are arms dealers who care little about war, and just do it all for profit. You should watch Lord OF War to know what i'm talking about

(3)I didn't contradict myself, if you read my last post, you would see that the Iranian leader was accussed of saying Isreal should be wiped off the map, however as I already made it clear he was misquoted. But American and Isreal being who they are, decided to use it as a true statement, no real contradication.

(4)No i didn't just get it from the news, I got it from History books and very informative archives as well, Where do you get you information from? you say you don't watch the new so how can you possibly know what's going on around the world.

(5)Nope Isreal did not get enemies for no apparent reason, there are plenty of reason why Isreal have enemies, why don't you open a history book and see for yourself.

(6)I want evidence that is factual and informative from YOU, so that i can really believe that what your saying is true, because I can't take you serious without hard evidence to back up your claim.

BTW You say you've given much evidence in other threads, EXCEPT for this one. Give me a link to your previous threads so i can se this eveidence.

(7) And I'm not interested in arguing with trolls. but i'll do it because i like to be humoured by you people

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

(1)I got to hand it to you, for a troll you sure put up a good fight, but i like arguing with you so i'll keep going;)

In fairness, I think to troll you have to have a deliberate attempt to stir up trouble by posting things you need not believe yourself. In this case, I think he honestly believes what he types.
    4)When I said mini wars, I meant the sort of things the Americans and Russians got upto during the Cold War.

I think the term here is 'proxy wars'

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭TomRooney

DublinDes wrote: »
    Here's a report I seen on sky news. Looks to me that far from been anywhere beaten, they are getting stronger. To me it looks like the outcome is going to be similiar to the Soviet defeat over two decades ago.

" Pakistan No-Go Area As Taliban Take Control. The Taliban are now in control of the Swat Valley area of Pakistan. Stuart Ramsay is the only foreign TV journalist to have entered the region since the takeover. "

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/video/Taliban-take-control-of-Swat-Valley-Pakistan/Video/200903415247007?lpos=video_First_World_News_Article_Teaser_Region_0&lid=VIDEO_15247007_Taliban_take_control_of_Swat_Valley%2C_Pakistan

im not being smart mate, but does any one in Ireland realy care what happens in afghanistan, we have our own problems, if the brits and yanks think they can force there version of "democracy" on these people then there even more stupid than i thought.

there is no weapon on the planet that can kill an ideology, so the brits and yanks have little hope of ending the extreme islamic fanaticism that exists on that part of the planet. it is simply along with IRAQ a modern day Vietnam.

TomRooney wrote: »
    im not being smart mate, but does any one in Ireland realy care what happens in afghanistan, we have our own problems, if the brits and yanks think they can force there version of "democracy" on these people then there even more stupid than i thought.

there is no weapon on the planet that can kill an ideology, so the brits and yanks have little hope of ending the extreme islamic fanaticism that exists on that part of the planet. it is simply along with IRAQ a modern day Vietnam.

FINALLY I see sanity on this thread. I appraise your stance. This is exactly the dysfunction I was describing earlier.

The American and the British, tend to think they have the right to judge and push their idealogies on other people. When they are no example to follow:rolleyes:

I have no respect for finger pointers. 8 years of that bull**** from the American elites was just unbearable for me to handle.

(2)Hamas got their weapons from the same type of people who gave Al Qaeda weapons, they're somebody and nobody. They are arms dealers who care little about war, and just do it all for profit. You should watch Lord OF War to know what i'm talking about

I think your trolling, so what does that say? Since you make it apparent by calling other people a troll, because they dissagree with you.

Just so we do go on. I'm allergic to bull****. Just want you to be prepared for that.

(3)I didn't contradict myself, if you read my last post, you would see that the Iranian leader was accussed of saying Isreal should be wiped off the map, however as I already made it clear he was misquoted. But American and Isreal being who they are, decided to use it as a true statement, no real contradication.

Well since you mentioned it as a "confusion" When it was clearly not, and clearly a deliberate use of war mongering.

Something America has done quite professionaly for the last 50 years. Preaching the sheep to fight wars in the near east. To get these "terrorists"

It was clearly debunked a thousands times. To the point, he had to go to A UN MEETING AND DEBUNK IT HIMSELF:rolleyes:

Then all the crappy News networks in America, changed the tune to Paris hilton and her drunk antiques.:rolleyes: Welcome to the real world. Have you not learned that this is what the elites do. Mis inform people and fake incidents to get us into wars. As you should know, if you know, wars is about the money. America make a hell of alot of money off it. Logic and questioning the past will you tell you this. Every past president has been in a war. I don't think America has never not not been in war since post 1945.

Yet it's the terrorists causing the wars.:rolleyes:

(4)No i didn't just get it from the news, I got it from History books and very informative archives as well, Where do you get you information from? you say you don't watch the new so how can you possibly know what's going on around the world.

Can you name the history book, I'm sure it's a great laugh.

I get my info, from everywhere.
    I use the internet, I talk to people. I read alot about human pyscology, deception, the art of wars. I study why people turn to greed. What causes greed. What is the psycology of wars. What superpowers have done throughout history. I'm aware of my surroundings.

I don't watch news, I observe their agenda.
    I dont buy into what leaders say, I buy into what leaders mean by what they say, and what they do with that. I.e actions speak louder than words.

One of the best ways to gain knowledge. Is to actually do your own research. Ask people who are from Afghanistan. Find out why people hate certain things. Find out why America wants to invade Afghanistan, rather than watching what they say and going to do via the news network.

One of the best ways, I recieved information, is been aware of yourself, what you do to others and what you provoke in others. Asking people from all sides their views. To come to balanced conclusions.

I.e
    Asking an American his view on the world
    Asking a Pakistani his view on the world

Put them together and you will see the issue clearly and balanced.
    Rather than typcial you, going on oneside all the time.

P.S I travelled to South Africa, I have many muslims relatives. I have been to America when 9/11 happened. I have many friends from Pakistan. my cousin Lives in Dubai. So I gain my knowledge via reality.

Then I have an intuition and mastered logic. This is called discerning, one of the most purest ways of percepting the world around you.;)

(5)Nope Isreal did not get enemies for no apparent reason, there are plenty of reason why Isreal have enemies, why don't you open a history book and see for yourself.
    Of course.

(6)I want evidence that is factual and informative from YOU, so that i can really believe that what your saying is true, because I can't take you serious without hard evidence to back up your claim.

What evidence do you want me to back up. What evidence do you have to offer? Other than pointing fingers all the time:p

BTW You say you've given much evidence in other threads, EXCEPT for this one. Give me a link to your previous threads so i can se this eveidence.
    Well check my history. BTW boards is only a fraction from what sites I covered on the net.

I have blogs running for christ sakes. I just don't want to waste time entertaining you. To me you have much to learn. I really don't want to put al my energies in trying to educate you on this.
    (7) And I'm not interested in arguing with trolls. but i'll do it because i like to be humoured by you people

Now i'm losing my paitence.

Stop accusing people of trolling. I'll report post next time you do.

• Advertisement

I think your trolling, so what does that say? Since you make it apparent by calling other people a troll, because they dissagree with you.

Just so we do go on. I'm allergic to bull****. Just want you to be prepared for that.

Well since you mentioned it as a "confusion" When it was clearly not, and clearly a deliberate use of war mongering.

Something America has done quite professionaly for the last 50 years. Preaching the sheep to fight wars in the near east. To get these "terrorists"

It was clearly debunked a thousands times. To the point, he had to go to A UN MEETING AND DEBUNK IT HIMSELF:rolleyes:

Then all the crappy News networks in America, changed the tune to Paris hilton and her drunk antiques.:rolleyes: Welcome to the real world. Have you not learned that this is what the elites do. Mis inform people and fake incidents to get us into wars. As you should know, if you know, wars is about the money. America make a hell of alot of money off it. Logic and questioning the past will you tell you this. Every past president has been in a war. I don't think America has never not not been in war since post 1945.

Yet it's the terrorists causing the wars.:rolleyes:

Can you name the history book, I'm sure it's a great laugh.

I get my info, from everywhere.
    I use the internet, I talk to people. I read alot about human pyscology, deception, the art of wars. I study why people turn to greed. What causes greed. What is the psycology of wars. What superpowers have done throughout history. I'm aware of my surroundings.

I don't watch news, I observe their agenda.
    I dont buy into what leaders say, I buy into what leaders mean by what they say, and what they do with that. I.e actions speak louder than words.

One of the best ways to gain knowledge. Is to actually do your own research. Ask people who are from Afghanistan. Find out why people hate certain things. Find out why America wants to invade Afghanistan, rather than watching what they say and going to do via the news network.

One of the best ways, I recieved information, is been aware of yourself, what you do to others and what you provoke in others. Asking people from all sides their views. To come to balanced conclusions.

I.e
    Asking an American his view on the world
    Asking a Pakistani his view on the world

Put them together and you will see the issue clearly and balanced.
    Rather than typcial you, going on oneside all the time.

P.S I travelled to South Africa, I have many muslims relatives. I have been to America when 9/11 happened. I have many friends from Pakistan. my cousin Lives in Dubai. So I gain my knowledge via reality.

Then I have an intuition and mastered logic. This is called discerning, one of the most purest ways of percepting the world around you.;)

Of course.

What evidence do you want me to back up. What evidence do you have to offer? Other than pointing fingers all the time:p

Well check my history. BTW boards is only a fraction from what sites I covered on the net.

I have blogs running for christ sakes. I just don't want to waste time entertaining you. To me you have much to learn. I really don't want to put al my energies in trying to educate you on this.

Now i'm losing my paitence.

Stop accusing people of trolling. I'll report post next time you do.

(1)I'm not calling you a troll because you're disagreeing with me. I'm calling you a troll because your comments seem to be made up with an intent to annoy me. For instance in a previous post you said you've questioned reality since you were a very young child. That sounds rather far fetched and made up, how can a child be able to understand the concept of reality and question it? it's not something children generally think about.

(2)If you want some of the history books then,
    • World Politics Since 1945 by Peter Calvoressi. Published in 1991 by Longman London and New York
    • The War for Palestine: Rewriting History of 1948, Edited by Eugene L. Rogan and Avi Shlaim. Published in 2001 by Cambridge University Press. Edinburgh building, Cambridge CB2, 2RU, UK
    • The Other Side of Israel: My Journal across the Jewish-Arab divide by Susan Nathan. Published by Harper Collins Publishers. 77-85 Fulham Road Hammersmith, London.
    • Holy Land: Unholy War by Anton La Guardia. Published in 2001 by John Murray(Publishers) LTD. 50 Albemarle Street, London.
    • The Other Side of Israel: My Journal across the Jewish-Arab divide by Susan Nathan. Published by Harper Collins Publishers. 77-85 Fulham Road Hammersmith, London.
    • Dictatorship and Demoracy 1920-1945
    • Divison and realightment 1945-1992
    There more but I have to look for them in my room.

BTW you're not the only who get's your information from everywhere, i've also dealt with psychology and books on politics as well as the internet, fact is we just view the world in two different perspectives however I would say if we weren't arguing I would say we would be agreeing because we have the same way of life. We build our own views on things rather then listen to what the news and politicians tells us.

(3)You ask people from Afghanistan what they think, have you asked them about what they think of the Taliban and Al Qaeda? and Ameirca's involvement with them. I'm sure you've also asked them about why they hate America and whether or not they believe the threat is really America or the Taliban? People say foolish things as well without even listening to reason, for instance the IRA, think it's that simple to just get a United Ireland, they haven't even considered whether or not the Republic would accept them and the procedures that would need to be in place to do this, but instead they prefer to ignore this and kill innocent people anyway. All i'm saying is people don't know what's good for them and therefore like to say things because they think it's for the best.

(4)Mastered logic? I can't take you seriously because frankly i don't know you and therefore I don't trust you, I can't go by just your words and therefore I don't believe you. have you even wondered why you've been banned from other sites.

(4)The evidence I want you to back up is evidence that supports your argument, so far all you've done is give me you assumptions and theorys but it's all meaningless without the proper evidence because i can't take just your word for it, i need hard evidence that support your belief that all the stuff going on the Middle-East is caused by just money and propaganda. About what the Americans true intentions are, and whether or not Iran is the victim here or is it a two way street.

BTW, since I asked you first for your evidence i think it's only polite that you give me your evidence, before I give mine. After all it's you who trying to prove me wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Duffers

Dude, take it or leave it, but my advice is not to invest any more mental energy in arguing with this 'mysterious' person.

It is pointless.

Duffers wrote: »
    Dude, take it or leave it, but my advice is not to invest any more mental energy in arguing with this 'mysterious' person.

It is pointless.

Your post is pointless. I'm sure Riddler is old enough to make his own decisions on whether he wants to contribute to the thread.

What have you contributed to this thread. Other than critizing others and myself... Hypocrisy much? My suggestion to you, is practise what you preach, before you start advising others. :)

Did you read the title of the thread, The thread isn't about me, so stop directing personal judgments towards me.

Thanks.

(1)I'm not calling you a troll because you're disagreeing with me. I'm calling you a troll because your comments seem to be made up with an intent to annoy me. For instance in a previous post you said you've questioned reality since you were a very young child. That sounds rather far fetched and made up, how can a child be able to understand the concept of reality and question it? it's not something children generally think about.

Children do question reality. It's is why they develop the fastest in every way at that age:rolleyes: What is far fetched btw? What are you blabbing about now?

You clearly haven't a clue what your on about even.

I think you would annoy yourself, with the egocentric attitude you have, thinking that I'm out to annoy you.

I just don't agree with the nonsense. I don't give much thought or energy into "trying" to annoy you:rolleyes:

(2)If you want some of the history books then,
    • World Politics Since 1945 by Peter Calvoressi. Published in 1991 by Longman London and New York
    • The War for Palestine: Rewriting History of 1948, Edited by Eugene L. Rogan and Avi Shlaim. Published in 2001 by Cambridge University Press. Edinburgh building, Cambridge CB2, 2RU, UK
    • Holy Land: Unholy War by Anton La Guardia. Published in 2001 by John Murray(Publishers) LTD. 50 Albemarle Street, London.
    • Dictatorship and Demoracy 1920-1945
    • Divison and realightment 1945-1992

Did you goolge these? Did you read them? Does this actually explain the reason why they are still repeating the wars.

You should actually dicern and see what is causing history to repeat, rather than just purely reading chapter after chapter of history books.:) You should ask yourself questions, You should be become intune with whats around you, figure what fitting witht the past events. Whats happening in history books that are happening right now. For example. What is the Obama admin doing that they are repeating from the last Admin. What has Rome done, that America is now doing? This is how you do your research, reading and reading is fine, but you need to evaluate what you have read. You need to back them up with evidence of whats happening now. You need to start asking questions and trying to find the answers yourself.

History books are there, because people have done what I explained above. They wrote it down. Instead of relying on other people all the time. You go out and study whats happening yourself. Study whats' happening in the present that will soon be history.

There more but I have to look for them in my room.
    But I'm still not convinced. I'm just basing this, on how I've percieved you so far.

BTW you're not the only who get's your information from everywhere, i've also dealt with psychology and books on politics as well as the internet, fact is we just view the world in two different perspectives however I would say if we weren't arguing I would say we would be agreeing because we have the same way of life. We build our own views on things rather then listen to what the news and politicians tells us.

Right then, if that is so, then what exactly do you dissagree with then
    (3)You ask people from Afghanistan what they think, have you asked them about what they think of the Taliban and Al Qaeda? and Ameirca's involvement with them. I'm sure you've also asked them about why they hate America and whether or not they believe the threat is really America or the Taliban? People say foolish things as well without even listening to reason,

So what is your main point here? We should dismiss this and do what. I'm intellegent enough to see through people's agenda. As I said, I'm well capable of dicerning/disecting/observing/Analysing carefully before I come to final conclusions.

Therefore your point above is pointless to me.
    I have asked them why they hate America. Logic can tell you why. Have you ever questioned as to why? What is your point here again? If there is anything wrong here, I'm having serious trouble in finding out what the hell your agenda is here.

Do you even know why they are in Afghanistan:rolleyes: I will be able to shed light to what you really know in this question;)

for instance the IRA, think it's that simple to just get a United Ireland, they haven't even considered whether or not the Republic would accept them and the procedures that would need to be in place to do this, but instead they prefer to ignore this and kill innocent people anyway. All i'm saying is people don't know what's good for them and therefore like to say things because they think it's for the best.

So people don't know whats good for them? Riggggggght.
    What is your point in this argument. So what are you basically saying. God I've been on boards for years and I've never read so much nonsense points that really shed little value or reasoning to what's been dicussed.

You make sweeping generlisations with little actual facts.

(4)Mastered logic? I can't take you seriously because frankly i don't know you and therefore I don't trust you, I can't go by just your words and therefore I don't believe you. have you even wondered why you've been banned from other sites.

I know why I'm banned from other sites.:) I get banned without warning. I usually mess up the elites plan by informing people what is never said on the news;)

(4)The evidence I want you to back up is evidence that supports your argument, so far all you've done is give me you assumptions and theorys but it's all meaningless without the proper evidence because i can't take just your word for it, i need hard evidence that support your belief that all the stuff going on the Middle-East is caused by just money and propaganda. About what the Americans true intentions are, and whether or not Iran is the victim here or is it a two way street.

See you haven't made any point so far. Nor have you argued any of my points. Nor have you asked for a specific point of mine to be backed up. Nor do I think you even know what your arguing me about:pac:

Second time asking you a direct question. What intial point do you want me to back up. Name it, and I will give my sources.
    BTW, since I asked you first for your evidence i think it's only polite that you give me your evidence, before I give mine. After all it's you who trying to prove me wrong.

Well I asked twice already. But give me something a point or argument you wish me to back up:P

Advertisement